💜part 12💜

Jungkook and Taehyung walk inside the supermarket. Taehyung frown by the crowdness he's having around him. Yeah he just remembered it's Sunday. It's the end of the week and of course it's crowded.

Even the kids there are testing his patience. Two kids are running around the supermarket and approach Taehyung. So before they can get bumped with each other Taehyung immediately move aside that he actually hit Jungkook near him.

Feeling a touch on his arm, Jungkook turn his head around and he can see Taehyung who is pouting.

"What's wrong?"

Taehyung look at Jungkook with a pout still visible on his lips. "There are too many people here, Jungkook ah".

Jungkook look around him. Yes it's too crowded. Even he himself afraid he would bump with anyone else.

"Mmh it's okay then. I'll walk together with you. Let's go, Jungkook". Taehyung said and began to walk but he stop when his arm got pulled by someone. He lood at his arm being held by no other than Jeon Jungkook.

Meanwhile Jungkook's hand from Taehyung's arm get down to his wrist, before he intertwine their fingers.

"Stay close to me". Jungkook said in emotionless face as he can, but his voice is so soft yet calm.

Taehyung look down to their neatly intertwined fingers before he smile at Jungkook and nod his head. He can feel that he's slightly blush with thousands of butterflies in his stomach.

Jungkook clear his throat. "Let's go then". He said and they started to walk.

At the second floor of the supermarket, it started to get less crowded. But they still holding each other's hand walking together along the aisle.

Jungkook look at Taehyung. "What are you looking for, Taehyung?"

"Oh nothing much. Just some ingredients for me to cook".

Jungkook hummed. "Let's go to the food section then". He said and Taehyung nod his head.

At the food section, Taehyung started to get some ingredients for the kitchen such as onions, vegetables and wet food. Taehyung also manage to get some fast food and frozen food. After making sure he got everything, they go to the counter to pay.

"That will be 59 dollars please". The girl with the name tag 'Lily' said with a smile on her face.

Taehyung about to grab his purse, but Jungkook is fast enough to take his card out of his pocket and give it to the cashier. Taehyung just stood there, smiling by his kind husband.

Jungkook also help Taehyung to carry the bags. And they begin to walk out of the supermarket.

Taehyung look at his watch as Jungkook put the bags in the car. "Jungkook, it's still early. Do you wanna go somewhere else?"

"What about you".

"Actually..I wanna go somewhere. Can you come with me, Jungkook ah?"

Jungkook close the car bonnet and nod his head. "Where?"

Taehyung smile. "It's not that far from here. We can just walk. Come come I'll show you". And he pull Jungkook somewhere.

Taehyung smile widely, looking at all the plushies in front of him right now. They are many kinds of size and design, which made Taehyung become dizzy to choose which one he want.

"Jungkook look at that, they are so cute!" Taehyung squeal. Jungkook just stood and look at his husband who is busy admiring those plushies.

Taehyung's eyes fixed on a certain brown haired plushie. It's a shape of a teddy bear. Taehyung grab it.