💜part 11💜

It's already 8 pm. To everyone's surprise, it's not only Jungkook who is working late and night. His assistant is also here, continue his work and controling his blank mind from distracting him.

Yoongi move his chair away from his desk, stretching himself. He's been doing so much work caused his body to get badly sniff. He never goes home late like this. But according to Jungkook, he's given the 'special' work, which is checking the report his employees made. After that, Yoongi will give all the files for Jungkook to sign.

Yoongi move his neck to the left and right, creating some cracking sound. He sign in relieve. Yoongi then grab his back and go to Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook ah, when are you going home".

"Later".

"Okay then. I'm going home now. See you tomorrow, dude".

"See you, hyung".

Yoongi slightly wave his hand and walk out of the Jeon Company. He then go to his car and drive away. Not really feel like going home, Yoongi decided to go to the park, want to get some fresh air. Yoongi's just like this. After being tired, he will go somewhere instead of home. At home, he'll be lonely anyway.

Yoongi is now walking around the park. It's empty and quiet. There's no kids or any neighbourhood aunties like during day. Yoongi walk there all alone without anyone by his side, other than the lights along the way. He feel really calm. At least he'll not be seeing any papers and sitting on his office chair reading emails from his colleague. Yoongi is not hating his job, seriously. He's just glad to be Jungkook's personal assistant. But we need job to have money. And for money, we can have everything we desire in our life. Wether our job will turn out to be bad or good, we gotta face it. That's what Yoongi's life principle. Work for money, money for life.

Yoongi take out his phone, receiving some notifications. Eyes being fixed on his phone, he suddenly bumped on someone.

"Oh my God I'm sorry I'm so--you?" Yoongi question to someone he recognised.

"Oh, hello Yoongi hyung". There is Jimin, smiling very sweetly to Yoongi.

************************************
Jungkook is arranging the pillows, getting ready to sleep while suddenly his room door being knocked. There's no other than his husband who did it. Looking at the direction and he can see Taehyung giving him a smile.

"Jungkook ah, I'm sorry am I disturbing you?"

"It's okay. Come in".

Jungkook take his seat on the bed. As soon as Taehyung come in, he signal Taehyung to sit on the bed. And Taehyung did.

"I'm not bothering you, right?" Taehyung ask for the second time.

Jungkook shake his head. "No, Taehyung. Why do you want to see me?"

"Jungkook, I want to ask for your permission".

"On what?"

"Actually I want to go to the supermarket tomorrow. I wanna do the groceries. So...can I go?"

"What time?"

"In the morning".

"By what?"

"Uh..cab?" Taehyung said hesitantly, cause he didn't plan by how should he go.

Jungkook look at Taehyung, before continuing.

"With who?"

"Hmm yeahh that's what I've been thinking. I planned on going with Jimin, but he's busy tomorrow. So I guess I'll be going alone".