💜part 37💜

Taehyung come out of the washroom while holding his baby bump. His pregnancy has reached 5 months. He can't help but to walk like a literal penguin. Sometimes he would laugh at himself for having that kind of walk.

Taehyung went back to his seat while searching for his husband. He's sure that's where Jungkook said he would wait. But where's the older? Could he be getting some food or greeting some guest? While looking around, the microphone suddenly switched on, as someone adjusting the sound.

Taehyung look at a direction, right at the platform at the corner of the hall, he can see Jungkook standing there, looking all handsome and attractive, holding a mic in his hand. He can see Jungkook is smiling at him.

 He can see Jungkook is smiling at him

Btw this is Jungkook's outfit

"Hello and welcome to my party. I want to thank all of you for making your time to attend my party, as a celebration to be welcoming my future daughter, whose still being carried in her mama's womb. There he is, the love of my life. My beautiful Jeon Taehyung". Jungkook speak on the mic and look at Taehyung with a loving gaze. Everyone in the hall look at Taehyung with big smile on their face.

"I wanna thank him so much, for willing to carry our child. His pregnancy has reach 5 months and both of them are in a very healthy condition. I wanna thank all of you guys, especially our family and friends, for supporting us until now. I hope the baby will grow up well beautiful and healthy just like her parents".

"To show my appreciation for my lovely wifey, I prepared a song for him. I hope you guys can enjoy. My beautiful dear wifey, Jeon Taehyung, this is for you". Jungkook said earning some applause from the people in the hall, including from Taehyung who is looking at his sweet husband with a big smile on his face.

The music turned on. And they can see Jungkook is getting ready in his position, leaning the mic closer to his mouth. His eyes never leaving Taehyung at the moment he start the first line of the song called 'Beautiful In White'.

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak

In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white

And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white, tonight

Jungkook finish the first chorus of the song with some loud cheers from the people. Taehyung smile widely while gently sway his body left and right, feeling the soft voice from his husband.

Jungkook start to sing the next part, while getting down the platform and approach Taehyung with his slow steps.

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I say to the world