💜part 22💜

"Hi Jungkook".

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Jungkook shocked to see Taehyung appear in his office room.

"You're not gonna let me come in first?"

"No, I mean, of course yes. Come here".

Taehyung smile. He take a seat in front of his husband. "I'm bored at home, Jungkook. So I brought your lunch here. Let's eat together once you finish your work".

"Sure. But I'm going to have a meeting later, Taehyung ah".

"So? I can wait for you, you know".

"I'm sure you can. But the meeting is long. We got too many things to discuss and I'm sure it will end late. I don't want you to be bored here".

Taehyung frown. "Then, what should I do now?"

"You can go home if you want to".

Taehyung gasp. "Jungkook, are your shooing me away?"

"What? No Taehyung. I'm not. As I said, I don't want you to get bored. I will have to leave for meeting later and leave you alone here. I don't even know what time I can have lunch with you. So if you want to go home and have lunch first, you have my permission for that, Taehyung".

Taehyung pout, crossing his arms against his chest. "I'm not leaving". With that, Taehyung get up and go to the couch.

While Jungkook sigh. He know Taehyung is sulking. It's not his intention to shoo his husband away. He really don't want Taehyung to be alone without anyone by his side. Jungkook then get up and go to the couch, sitting beside his husband.

"Taehyung, are you mad at me?" Jungkook ask softly, landing his hand on the younger's shoulder.

Taehyung shrug, looking away with the still visible pout on his lips. Slowly yet gently, he feel like his chin was brought to meet his husband's face.

"Taehyung ah, I'm sorry okay. Don't be mad at me".

"You're chasing me away. You don't like my presence here. You're so bad, Jungkookie". Taehyung said with baby voice before looking away again.

Jungkook scooted closer to his husband. "Taehyung, look at me". He said but Taehyung just ignore him.

"Jeon Taehyung?"

"Nope".

"Turn to me, Taehyung. I wanna look at your face". He said softly make Taehyung look at him.

Jungkook look at the younger. His gaze fell down on Taehyung's pouty lips. He can't help but to caress those lips with his thumb.

"You're still pouting hmm? What should I do to you?" Jungkook said and lean closer. His eyes move from the lips to Taehyung's eyes, and back to the lips he's busy caressing.

Meanwhile Taehyung is already blushing mess. Jungkook is being so close to him. Those soft voice absorb into his ear down to his heart making him flutter as hell.

"Taehyung, can I have a permission from you?"

"Ab.. about what?"

"About carrying you?"

Taehyung widened his eyes. "W..why do you want to carry me, Jungkook?".

Jungkook smile, gazing softly at his red husband. "Just make a decision. I can, or I can not?"

Taehyung look down, doing a small nod. "Y..you can, Jungkook ah".

As soon as that, Jungkook get up and carry Taehyung's body. Taehyung yelp and immediately wrap his arms around the older's neck. Jungkook support the younger's body carefully before walking to his desk.