💜part 31 💜

It is a lovely surrounding in Park Mansion right now. The living room of the house is decorated with many kinds of curtains and flowers. At the entrance of the house gate, there's a mini board decorated with piece of pink clothes that's being wrapped neatly around the board with two names plastered on it. People who come into the house smile looking at the names of the celebrated ones.

The living room already filled with few people who are eating while chitchatting and some even enjoying the piano that's been playing in the speaker. Everybody's looking so happy in the ceremony, some looking at the lovely couple who are safely engaged without any problem or disturbance.

Yeah it's a engagement ceremony of Yoongi and Jimin. They just got engaged with each other few minutes ago and finally having a ring wrapped around their finger. The main event was going very smoothly according to their plan and time managing. No problems or obstacles coming, both of them can finally relax themselves without having any of them backing away from the event.

The engaged couple are busy welcoming guests while replying some thank yous and multiple bows to whoever congratulate them. Most of the guests are from Park's invitation, as Mr Park, Jimin's father is actually a very wealthy man who's handling a very big and well known company and his project is from all around the world. Park Company is one of the biggest company in the world, not before Jeon Company of course. And yeah you thought right Jimin is coming from a very rich family, but he never show it to anyone. He act like a middle class guy who works as a bartender, not someone who come to any events wearing some fancy clothes or fancy car. You can say that Jimin is a very  humble guy. His family thought him well.

People are cooing at them as they eat together while feeding each other, having some sweet talk with smiles never fading from their faces. Yoongi is looking so handsome and Jimin is looking so beautiful in their engagement outfit. No one can stand their beauty because come on, they are the most important people in this ceremony.

Yoongi's outfit

Yoongi's outfit

Jimin's outfit

Jimin's outfit

And here is Taehyung who is running to his mother and brother as he hug them tightly.