🦋 Campfire 🦋

"You were next to me
I, who was next to you, made each other
Our campfire"

-Campfire. Seventeen.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

"

Nishimura Riki Yang Jungmi Hong Eunchae! if you are not going to help them kindly get lost and let me do my work!!" Jay screamed at the youngest trio as they run, playing with each other and passing each other balls and hitting each other with it while the others were setting up their tents and campfire. This was there original plan to play at the beach first and then have a campfire at night.

"So sorry hun" Jungmi winked at him and continue laughing and running not looking in front and was about to get hit with the ball but she only felt a soft yet hard thing hit her head and she looked up to see him standing there with the ball in his hand.

"Jungmi please if you wanna play then try not to get hurt ok?" Heeseung says and pats her fluffy hair as crimson colour flushed on her cheeks and he left after passing niki, the ball.

Eunchae came running to her after witnessing the scene. "Bruh is your heart ok?" She stiffled a laugh as Jungmi glared at her.

"Yeah so Niki we wer--" Eunchae turned to restart the play but only met with a annoyed Niki, who threw the ball down on the sand and said.

"I don't wanna play. You can continue" he says with a sigh and left from there in his tent as Jungmi and Eunchae's eyes followed his figure disappear into the tent.

"What's with him suddenly?" Jungmi asked with a frown and Eunchae shrugged as a response.

_____________

"YASS!! I WON WOOHOO!" Yeonjun screamed I'm victory after he won the 'game' of whose marshmallow will be the most delicious according to the level of roast they did to it.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and pulled him back on his chair. "Stop bro. You are embarrassing me." Yeonjun glared at him in response. "You mf shit--"

After playing lots of game they decided for the last game to be a singing game.

"Yeah I was just goin--" Heeseung cut of soobin who was laughing with Jungmi after telling his story of hitting someone on the road by accident with a frisbee, "You both didn't heard that we are playing a game?"

All eyes turned towards heeseung as he comments at them with an eye roll. "Heeseung hyung what was that?" Jake whispered in his ears and heeseung rolled his eyes again.

"I'm really sorry he is just tired and yet excited so he wants to play the game and finish it" sunghoon covered up for him.

"Oh sorry then..." soobin apologized sincerely and looked at Jungmi who was staring at a space.

"So...who will sing?" Kai asked.

"Our Sunoo sing pretty good" sunghoon suggested as sunoo scratched his nape.

"Ok then Sunoo-shi will sing umm...golden hour!! How does that sound?" Eunchae squealed at him and the other agreed.

After sunoo finished his cover, he got a huge round of applause by his friends. "Damn sunoo i didn't knew you could sing this well" Soobin commented.

"I know right" Jungwon proudly says.

"Now...who will?" Taehyun said.

Jungmi raised her hands and taehyun asked. "You wil--"