✨ " time" ✨

"I can't touch ya (I can't)
Oh, I can't
Let me know
Can I someday finna find my time? (Ooh, ooh, ooh)"

-My time Jungkook

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

"OH MY GOD finally!" The girl throwed her body on the fluffy bed of the hotel after checking in.

"I'm so tired" Eunchae said feeling the same as her best friend.

"Sitting on people's laps can be tiring af"

"True"

A knock disturbed their tired-talks as Eunchae received the door leaving Jungmi lying alone on the bed.

She opened the door and met with cat- like eyes.

"Oh Jungwon what happened?"

The said boy scratched his neck and answered. "We are planning to go to the club"

"WTF A CLUB?!" His sister shouted from inside.

"I-- you both can come to my room others are also there and hyung will tell you the plan.."

He rapidly said and run away as his shouting can be heard in the hallway. "Hyung i said I can't do that!"

Eunchae confused faced looked at Jungmi as she nodded her head and made their way to Jake's room

"So tell me what tf YOU GUYS are planning" the youngest girl glared at all the boys in the room as they gulp hardly and awkwardly laughed to push heeseung infront of her as he shockingly stumbled and glared at his friends.

"Yes Mr.?"

He looked over at her, he very rarely saw the intimidating look on her face like now.

"Oh yeah...so um.. we planned to go to club"

"The club? For god's sake we are underaged" Jungmi throwed her hands in the air.

"I know but...our parents are not here, we are free and can't we have the time of our life?" Heeseung asked her sincerely, looking deeply in her eyes to find her answer.

"And I promise I will not anyone of us drink" he and others waited for her answer as the pressured girl sighed in defeat and nodded her head.

heeseung relieved a deep breath and hugged Jungmi tightly.

"Yass thank you and uh ahem--" he realised his actions after others shot him a side eye and scratched his head.

Jungmi cleared her throat with flushed cheeks "t-there was no need to hug me but yeah"

____________

✨Beauty_and_dream✨

"night-1 in Jeju let's gaurr!"

34,890 likes.
Liked by EthanLee, CoolboyRiki, Layla'sDad and more...

Comments:
[EthanLee - the view🤩.]

(CoolboyRiki replied - which one? The city or...😏)

( Jaycaprio- @ CoolboyRiki boi--)

...End of chapter...

"Young and rich. Tall and handsome, I'm charisma boss baby Ricky" 😍✨

Song recommendations:
Always - Enhypen