🌼feeling🌼

"It's like a polaroid love
Love, that old feeling
But my heart is racing
Why am I like this? "

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

(Jungmi perspective)

"

Oh you?"

I asked the boy in her main door who was standing there making a confused face.

"Yeah I told you earlier didn't i?"

"Oh yeah shit i forgot "

Heeseung laughed and flicked my forehead before making his way in the house and settling on the couch like it was his house...well not a new thing for me. I made my way towards him while rubbing my forehead.

"Well....um would you like something to--"

"Yeah" he didn't let me complete my sentence that made me look at his in disbelief but I gained my posture again before he could notice. But eventually i asked him what he would like by raising my eyebrows because duh he is an outsider beside from the fact that it's basically the whole Enhypen's house too by seeing the way they stay here more than they do at their own home. Maybe because our's is almost empty everyday bcz mon works till late and dad usually on a buisness trip every time like now. anyways.

He answered my question which made my mouth fell agape.

"Yeah You"

.......

What.the.fudge?.....

He looked at my face which was showing a reaction of 'sorry-what?' And then laughed while clapping his hands which was one of his habits.

"I'm just kidding ..."

Gosh. That was something epic.
He stopped laughing and and then continued.

"But  if you want to then I can.."

The rizzler winked at me and walked past me, ruffling my hair in the process.

The sentence before this one didn't made me blush but this one surely did.

Why is he making my feelings grow?

Why is he doing this when he don't mean it?

What are you trying to do Lee Heeseung.

_______________

"Yang Jungmi!"

Jungwon called his sister basically screamed from room beside hers and disturbed the girl who was having her time with Eunchae.

"What do you want Yang Jungwon!?"
She screamed back from her bed, phone in her hand and scrolling through Instagram with Eunchae.

"Come here! Bring Eunchae too!"

The said girl eyes Jungmi with confusion and Jungmi shrugged while motioning her to come.

Jungwon's room door opened revealing the two girls to the boys who were sprawled around the room.

"What is it?" She and Eunchae sat down on his bed beside Niki.

Jay started talking "we are planning something"

"What planning?" Eunchae asked.

"Trip to Jeju!" The excited Sunoo from behind said and squealed.

Niki scoffed. "Holy Jesus you didn't have to shout"

"Shut up bitch"

"ANYWAYS.. " Jay stopped them to continue their bickering which will lead to them pulling each other's hair.

"Are you both in?" Jake asked.

The asked girls looked at each other and nodded at each other.

"Sure! It will be fun"

Jungmi agreed to Eunchae. "Yeah, when we will go?"

"Tommorow." Jungwon.

Jungmi stood up. "Wth Yang that's too early I have to pack too!" She whined.

"Too late sis i already booked our rooms" he looked at her pouting slightly and shaking his head.

"What if we said no?" Eunchae interfered between them.

Jake laughed "we know you two would never say no"

Jungmi and Eunchae pursed their lips agreeing with the obvious fact.

Jake continued. "And knowing the fact that Sunghoon's girlfriend is also coming you two would never back down"

They wide eyes looked at Sunghoon who was shyly smiling.

"SHE IS COMING?!! FINALLY!" Jungmi stood up and shaked his shoulder who was sitting on the bean bag.

"WHO IS SHE?!" eunchae also came and shake his shoulder.

"You will get to know when you meet her!"

"Enough girls" Heeseung laughed and pulled them back.

Eunchae sulked. "I wanna know~"

Jungmi joined. "Me too~"

"Yeah yeah  you will tomorrow now go and pack" Jungwon shoo-ed them from his room and the two skipped to Jungmi's room taking about tomorrow  about how excited they were.

"It's gonna be fun"

____________

ChaeChae posted on Instagram .
____________

ChaeChae.

'and she says she is a baddie--'
@ ✨ Beauty_and_dream✨.

56,002 likes.
Liked by EthanLee, CoolboyRiki, Layla'sDad and more...

Comments-

{Yang the_sheep: real.🤜}

Replies to Yang the_sheep-

{ChaeChae: 🤛}

{✨Beauty_and_dream✨: betrayal}

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

...End of chapter...

Exam over~ *twerking*

Song recommendations:
Nobody - Liz (IVE), Soyeon (G-(I)dle) and Winter (Aespa)