🌼sick🌼

"sick & tired, but i don’t wanna mess up cause life goes on, through the fire I’ll walk it, in my own style"

-Dis-ease. BTS.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Heeseung holded onto the hand of the girl, who's laying in a hospital bed. The boy sighed looking at the pale and sick Jungmi laying unconscious on the white sheets of the hospital. The door slides opened revealing the brother with 3 other boys bringing snacks for the friends who were sitting on the sofa of the room.

"We bought burgers!" Jungwon tried to cheer up the mood of the others. More like his.

Wonyoung and Eunchae distributed every one a single burger with a bottle of juice Jake bought for each one of them. Niki, the boy has been quiet the whole time. He's just hanging his head low and zoning out and it was noticed by Eunchae. Eunchae walked towards him and say down on the sofa which he was sitting on. She held out a burger for him in one hand and having hers in her other hand. Niki tried to shook his head and deny but she took his hand and put the buger in his palm.

"Eat. Jungmi's fine. Don't act like she's going to die"

Niki sighed and unwrapped the the burger which was wrapped in the packet of MacDonalds and he took a bite of it.

Eunchae glanced over at the boy who was eating his burger with a frown on his forehead and she felt sad to look at her best friend lying on the hospital bed and the other being uneasy over her. According to the doctor, its nothing very dangerous just stress. She took stress about different things and it all combined together to form headache and she fainted from that. He's adviced her to rest for some days without any worries and skip school for the time being.

The single bed in the room shuffled as the girl wiggled in her sleep, clearly waking up slowly. Niki who finished his burger and was drinking his juice widened his eyes and put down the half gulped juice on the table and rushed over to her.

"Jungmi you ok?!" He asked her and help her sit up as she signalled him to. Heeseung who was gone to washroom came back and saw her sitting on the bed. "Yeah I guess so" she replied with a faint smile.

Heeseung rushed over to her and took her hand in his eyes slightly pushing Niki away. "Hey Jungmi! You need something? Is it hurting? Should I call the doctor?"

Jungmi laughed slightly and shook her head "No No I'm completely fine!" He dropped her shoulder sighed in relief.

Jungwon came forward to her and asked her questions about how she's feeling and if she wants to eat something or anything and she replied with a choco lava cake which was granted by Jay as he ordered her demand online.

Some times later, the three youngest best friends were talking with each other and looking at Niki, he looked really cheerful from before. Jungmi was feeding on her choco lava cake and Niki was sipping on his left over juice while Eunchae was biting on a chocolate she asked Jungwon to bring personally.

"When will I go home?? I'm completely ok guys! No need to overreact" Jungmi throwed her hands in the air and sulked.

Sunoo who is watching tiktoks on his phone replied with a 'sure' and Jungmi side eyes him.

As the conversations and sulking of Jungmi goes on, the door of the room glided open and a figure dressed up formally stepped foot into the white marbled floor. All eyes turned towards him. Jungmi and Jungwon's were the one who was happy to see the familiar figure.

Jungmi jumped on her feet and sprinted to hug the man in his 40's. "DAD!" the father wrapped his arms around her too and Jungwon followed suit. The three father-kids bond was happy there.

"Sweetie you ok now?" He asked the girl and she nodded immediately and started showing him how she's fine by jumping up and down that earned laughter from everyone.

Jungwon looked up at his father "Dad you took too long on your trip now!"

Jae-min smiled apologetically to his kids and ruffled their hairs. "Sorry kiddos I was gone for months but now I'm back for long too!"

"That's great!" The siblings exclaimed.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Moon_babes✨

"Kinda have relationship with a hospital"

Posted 3 hours ago.
Liked by EthanLee, Layla'sDad ChaeChae and more...

...End of chapter...