🌼Her dream🌼

"La-la-la, la-la

What is your dream? What is your dream - what is it? (Say what?)"

-No more dream. BTS

★★★★★★★★★★

"Mom  why are you--"

"Don't talk back to me!"

Her tears flowed like rivers and her hand shaked under the influence of her mother. She have had this argument many times. Her mother want her to be a lawyer but she wants to be a fashion designer...it's her dream. Her mother always don't like anyone not accepting her demands and Jungmi not going on the way she wants, make her feel a sense of determination.

Her lips quivered. "Mom..but y-you know I love to sketch and make dresses. I've always love--"

"Yang Jungmi!" Her mom shouted at her feeling her last leaf of patience fall off making Jungmi flinch badly.

"Are you not feeling a sense of shame? All my friends childrens have such dream of being engenior, doctor, lawyer but you have this filthy 'dream' of yours. "
Miyoung left from there, throwing Jungmi's imagination made sketches of dresses on the floor after saying."You are being a lawyer and that's final! No discussion about it anymore"

Jungmi sat on the couch and grabbed her head. Feeling tired of these arguments.

"Why can't I dream?" She spoke, sobbing hard.

Meanwhile in her room was silence between the boys. After eating the ice cream, Jungmi started making sketches but unfortunately her mother came back home and this happened. Jungwon tried to make them not hear things happening down there but he also started listening to it, fiddling with his fingers and sighing. The other were also silently listening. Some times after the argument quite down, the door of the room openes, revealing a devasted Jungmi.

"Oh oppa..can you all go to your room p-please?" She spoke making her face hide behind her hair.

"Y-yeah of course! Sure..but Jungmi are you o--" he tried to asked her but she stopped him.

"Yeah yeah I'm...I will uhh talk to you later please?" He nodded at her pleading voice and started leaving understanding she needs some time alone. The last one to leave the room was Heeseung, he was observing all the things and was feeling too sad for her. She didn't deserve this. He also left giving her a small smile. Before going to Jungwon's room he went to the living room and picked up the papers in which you sketched your dresses.

"I'm sorry Jungmi..you have to go through this." He sighed and left.

______________

EthanLee Posted on Instagram.
______________

EthanLee.

'beautifull✨ @ ✨beauty_and_dream✨'

467,345 views.
Liked by Yang the_sheep, Layla'sDad, Jaycaprio, ChaeChae and more...

Comments:
Chaechae-✨✨

Moipoi✨- wahhh Jungmi is the real ace of the school. Saranghe Jungmi!

★★★★★★★★★★★★

...End of chapter...

__________________

Heyyaa! Do you like the sketches? Actually i couldn't find any pic related to the one I wanted to find so I decided to use my sketches..yes I made them and this chapter is somewhat similar to my life. Including the lawyer and fashion designer thing...

Song recommendations:
Ditto- by NewJeans