🦋Rain🦋

"Baby, oh baby, oh baby, you making me crazy
Rain, rain, rain, you can't fake it"

-3D. Jungkook.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Fidgeting with her pen, the bored girl stares out of the window to find something entertaining, ignoring the lectures of the teacher in the background only to find the drops of water in the air filling the atmosphere with chill air but not so chill. Her eyes widened in amazement and grinned at her plan after that.

Jungmi suddenly stood up. "Sir, I'm going to washroom"

The teacher didn't cared. "No--"

"Ok thankyou " she said and walked away.

"Wait..wha--"

"Girls problem!" The student shouted and runned away in a path which doesn't lead to the washroom. It was the last class of the day and she had a really mischievous plan that is a not so happy decision for Jungwon and her friends.

After reaching the outside skirt of the school, wet muddy smell reached her nostrils making her close her eyes and enjoy the air brushing against her. She stepped a little forward, letting the drops fall on her dried figure which is now becoming wet by the rain striking from the sky.

Jungmi swayed in the air closing her eyes and facing slightly upwards.

Meanwhile...A boy was roaming in the hallway feeling bored because his class was free and he needed some fresh aira and a rainy view But he didn't knew that he would get a view better than that. He stopped, watching the figure swaying her body in the rain before soon understanding that it's her. His eyes was having its time admiring her dancing in the rain and smiling widely. She looked so ethereal. The rain drops falling on her honey skin, wetting her black hair and making her clothes stick to her body. Her shirt was sticked to her body but the skirt is somehow fortunately not. Heeseung stepped to get near her. Also wetting his body and smiling softly. When she noticed him coming towards her, she asked feeling very soft at that time.

"Why are you out in the rain?"

"That's probably my question to ask you"

"But i asked first"

"But I'm the oldest"

The girl huffs and pouts at him taking out his 'i'm the oldest' card.

"Fine. I love to dance in the rain and I was also getting bored so I came here. Now what bout' you?"

He clicked his tongue. "I wanted to get wet in rain today. So i came" he repLIED.

Jungmi nodded her head not fully believing him but didn't asked further.

"Now should we go inside?" He asked

"No because we can't go in wet like this so we should wait till the bell rings"

"Then what about our bags?"

"Ohh that's a problem" she smiled awkwardly.

Heeseung sighed and shake his head before taking her hand and pulling her with him to the side under a roof.
He took out his phone when the bell rings and dialled Jungwon's number.