🦋Life🦋

"Like an echo in the forest the day will come back as if nothing happened. Yeah life  goes on"

-Life goes on  BTS.

★★★★★★★★★

Quickly tying her shoe lace she runned down the stairs and sat down on the dining table. Her mother looked at her coming in the speed of light and stuffed her mouth with the blueberry pancakes. Her brother coming after and followed suit.

"Kids, eat slowly" their mom said while shaking her head.

Gulping down her food and stuffing another bite, she said "it's swo twasty"

"Jungmi is rwight mom--" soon after saying that jungwon choked on his food and Jungmi started slapping on his back.

"A-Aigoo--YAHH YOU'RE MAKING ME CHOKE MOR--" They both got a smack on the head by their mother.

"Shut up and go to school!" Caressing their head, they synced 'yes mom' and left to get their bags.

Their mom came to bid them goodbye on the door. She saw two different cars standing there, knowing very well whose that is.

"Hey there Eunchae and heeseung!" Miyoung, their mother cheerfully greeted and Jungmi sighed at the sight. Her introverted self could never be so cheerful.

"Hi Aunty!" Eunchae also greeted and heeseung following too.

As always, Jungmi greeted heeseung casually. "Hi hee oppa!" Heeseung grinned and wave his hand lightly as a response. Soon she saw 2 heads peeking out from heeseung's car. "HI JUNGMIIII!" The energetic duo shouted at their favourite person.
Jungmi laughed and waved "hello to you to Niki and Sunoo oppa" she looked at heeseung and saw him rubbing his temple. "Today's my chance to take care of these three" he pointed at the maknae line. Jungmi nodded and pursed her lips in understanding his misery. "Don't worry and all the best" she patted his shoulder and laughed lightly.

Heeseung blushes lightly and scratched his neck.

Jungwon cleared his throat and said. "Now if you are done pitying him then shall we go now?" He rolled his eyes and Jungmi grinned at his brother. "Ok ok I love you bye!" She shouted and Jungwon kissed her forehead. Miyoung watching the regular routine of them.

Jungmi sat in Eunchae's car and jungwon sat on Heeseung's car. They all go to school with each other cars everyday. Sometimes Eunchae with Jungmi's car and enhypen with each other's. Rich people You know.

After reaching the school almost together the duo from Eunchae's car came out same as with Heeseung and maknae line. The other Enhypen member can be seen coming towards them.

"Jungmii!" Jake voice echoed.
"Long time no see!" He squished her cheeks.

She groaned and remove his hands "we just met yesterday oppa"

"Yeh yeah I missed you too" Jake rolled his eyes at her playfully and she laughed and squished his cheeks now making him smile too.

Her eyes fell on Sunghoon and Jay who were gagging at them.

"Oh you are here too" she said grinning.

"Congratulations" sunghoon said rolling his eyes.

Eunchae stopped laughing and said "now let's go shall we? Before your fangirls and our fanboys come running yk"

The others sighed. "Problems with being popular.. anyways let's meet in the break ok?" Niki said sighing and at first dramatically.

"Yeah yeah let's go" Jungmi pushed Niki and Eunchae with her because they have to go in same class.

The three waves their hand to the others then also doing the same and some blushing. By 'some', it is meant by Heeseung. He always finds himself blushing by her small gesture and Jungwon seems to notice it all. Tho jungwon is younger than him but he is the real leader material for them and his scary face is something they would totally not like to see. And Jungmi is the opposite. She is kind, cute and badass at the same time. She is the baby of the group and all of them's favourite person. And 'them' is especially related to Heeseung-- anyways.

  ______________

'✨Beauty_and_dream✨' posted on Instagram.

{Username of Jungmi}

.....

✨ Beauty_and_dream✨

'Another day, another slay💅'

256,466 views.
36 minutes ago.
Liked by Yang the_sheep, EthanLee, chaechae and more...

Comments:

Chaechae- credits to me for the pic 😎
Reply to chaechae- Yeah yeah thanks Eunchae ..i guess..

Yang the_sheep- YOI that caption's dopee!
Reply to Yang the_sheep - 🤭

__________

                  ...End of chapter...

★★★★★★★★★

Saurrr how you like that? That that that--ahem..sorry got carried away. Anyways..DID YOU LISTEN TO JUNGKOOK'S GOLDEN ALBUM?!!OH MY GAWDD I'M OBSESSED! It's saurr good. Standing next to you is litteral playing in my mind everytime. And jungkook in his mafia era😭✋...

Song recommendations:
Standing next to you- by Jungkook.