🦋Cool🦋

"It feels)
Cool with you
Cool with you (Gotta tell me now)
Cool with you (It just)
Cool with you (Haha)"

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Jungmi laid under the sun wearing denim shorts, a tank top and a flannel. Meanwhile the others were roaming and playing here and there but as she doesn't wanted to roam and just wanted to lay under the sun wearing black sunglasses and feel the cool breeze, she kindly refused to her friends who were disappointed but still accepted her request.

Soobin, Yeonjun, Kai, beomgyu and taehyun also decided to join them after Jungmi and Eunchae started to whine for them to come and as they didn't have anything to do today.

The atmosphere was really good and she was feeling it until soobin came and sat beside her. Upon hearing the movement, she looked to her right to find him looking at her.

"Hey soobin"

She earned a smack from him in return. "What was that for?!"

"How many times do I have to tell you to don't call me by my name. I'm older than you" he scolded her like a big brother.

"Nahh oppa's cringe"

"You--"

"Ok ok fine OPPA" she said 'oppa' in a sarcastic way while he sighed and shook his head.

"Anyways why are you here?" Jungmi asked him and he answered while playing with the ball in his hand that he picked up from the side.

"Nothing. Just got tired."

"Ohh"

And their conversation goes on. Aside from her friends, soobin and his group was really close to her. She is not a type of extrovert instead she is an INTP which is very much of a introvert but even Jungmi herself doesn't know how she got so many friends and she is really grateful for that.

When Soobin and Jungmi was talking with each other, a boy was getting really jealous there. Yes that's right. It's Heeseung. He was really controlling himself to not just break the table which was kept in a small cafe also on the beach a few meter ahead of him, on soobin's head while he was laughing with her.

Heeseung cursed under his breath and stepped towards Jungmi. He stopped in front if her and before she get to say anything to him, he puts her arm on his shoulder, slipped his hands under her back and legs, picking her up and run towards the water ignoring Jungmi's scream. Jungwon,sunoo,Niki, Kai, and Eunchae who were running together looked at them along with Jake, Jay , sunghoon and rest of TxT who were with Heeseung before.

Heeseung stepped in the water and not forcefully pushed her in the water.

"LEE HEESEUNG WHAT THE HECK?!" Jungmi screamed at him after wiping her face and coughing. She started hitting him and he also 'screamed'.

"Yahh Jungmi stop!"

"Why did you do that?!"

He sighed and stopped screaming. "Are you done?"

Jungmi stopped abruptly " i thought it was hurting you?"

"Do you think that would affect me?"

"I--" she stopped and huffed out her breath, folds her hand and starts walking out of the water but luck or maybe her friends wasn't on her side today. Beomgyu came and smug smiled at her and then pushed her back in the water. The others also joined the water and splashed each other.

Jungmi, who was screaming before have now stopped and started laughing with them.

'I love this moment' all of their mind was thinking the same thing.

________________

Moon_babes✨ posted on Instagram. (Jungmi changed her Username).
________________

Moon_babes✨

'Ok mother nature

'Ok mother nature. I see you flexing:)'

___________

...End of chapter...

Heyaa loveliesss~ i updated after a whole month damn. I was busy in school stuffs, then I got sick and then birthday month...life's sux

Song recommendations:
Love wins all- IU ft.V