✨road✨

"Burn up the road until you surpass me (Whoa)
This empty feeling on the street (Ridin' and rollin', oh babe)"

-Ridin' NCT dream.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

"

YANG JUNGMI come fast!" Eunchae screamed her best friend name who was making everyone wait.

"Yeah yeah coming" she answered and then earned a smack from the other girl.

"Always late" Jungwon sighed, sitting in the driver seat.

His sister showed him her tongue and proceeded to sit when Eunchae already sat down in the car.

"Yeah so where will I sit?"She questioned her brother who was yawning as it was 7 in the morning.

"Sit wherever you want."

At the last it was decided that there were two cars so Eunchae, Jungmi, Jungwon, Niki and Jay in one car. Jake, sunoo, heeseung and sunghoon in other car.

Everyone settled down with Sunghoon and Jungwon driving respectively. Jungmi took out her earpods and plugged it in her ear, playing her self-made playlist on Spotify while Eunchae did the same.

 Jungmi took out her earpods and plugged it in her ear, playing her self-made playlist on Spotify while Eunchae did the same

(This is what she was wearing.)

While her headphones played 'Seven' by Jeon Jungkook, she heard some muffled voice between her imaginations and was taken back to reality when someone whom she assumed Eunchae shook her up.

"YEAH yeah what?"

Jay from the front seat said. "We were calling you for so long"

"Oh i didn't heard. I was wearing my headphones " she showed them her matt black coloured headphones.

Jungwon yawned "can you please put on a good playlist that we can also hear because I can't understand Jay hyung's taste of music. Its soo soft"

Jay furrowed, looking offended " hey! What do you mean mf--"

"Woahhh look at the Mr. YANG JUNGWON asking ME to put on a playlist..hmm interesting"

The brother rolled his eyes and mimicked her.

"Yeah yeah now just put it on!"

"Ok damn."

She was sitting in the middle so it was easy for her to talk to everyone. As she put on her playlist the first song came. It was 'all I wanna do' and that made Jungwon squeal on satisfaction.

"That's mah sistaa"

And with that they continued there journey.

Meanwhile with the other car.