🦋Close🦋

"Closer
Closer to you
Closer
Closer to you"

-Closer to you. Jeon Jungkook

★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Ahh I'm so boredd~ you guys are no fun" she sulked to the guys who were now sitting in HER room.

She suddenly sit up on the bed and said to her brother. "Oppa why the fudge are you ALL sitting in MY room?!" She spoke frustrated because she can't have her own Netflix watching session as she screams and squeal whenever a cute scene comes.

He shrugged and said. "My room's dirty and your room's smells good."

"Yeah..i couldn't breathe in his room" Niki agreed with him.

Sunghoon nodded. "Couldn't agree more"

Jungwon looked offended and give him side eye but Niki acted as if he didn't see anything.

Jungmi rolled out of her bed and walk to the door. Jungwon looked at her and asked.

"Where are you going?"

"To hell. Wanna come?" She smiled sarcastically then rolled her eyes and walked out of the door, shutting it loudly by which Jake's soul came out of his body.

Heeseung laughed at all the scene and informed the other friends that he is going to washroom. When going out, he saw Jay giving his a small smirk and heeseung made a 'you're weird' face at him and walked out.

Meanwhile, Jungmi is inquiring the fridge to see something edible for her, wearing a blanket over her body. She let out a satisfied smile at the sight of the Butterscotch caramel ice cream tub in her hand. Caramel has always been her favourite.

"Found you~" she sang a random tone of music and grabbed a spoon, dugging inside the tub. She let out a sigh of pleasure at the taste of her favourite ice cream.

"Heaven!" After eating some more she heard some footsteps coming towards her and looked at the direction to see Heeseung coming towards her.

She tilted her head confused "oh oppa do you need someone?" He shook his head and chuckled at the sight of her messy mouth.

He slowly started walking forward to her. She didn't mind but when he became too dangerously close to her, she started backing and eventually touched the counter but he stills coming forward until Jungmi back was arched and she was trying to get away from him.

"What..what are you doing?" She looked panicked and he smirked in victory to make her nervous.

"I just..." he trailed of and tilted his head.

"You just?.."

"I just wanted to..." he came more close and she arched back more. She finds herself really small in front of him. Jungmi heard a clattering voice behind her as heeseung forwarded his hand behind her. He took out a spoon from behind her and dug in the ice cream taking out a spoon and eating it.
The sight of heeseung eating the ice cream so close to her, made her shiver. Internally screaming 'what the fu-- is wrong with me and him?!"