✨Home✨

"You'll feel comfortable even if you don't say anything

If I had you, everything would be my home"

-Home. BTS

The three duo reached home in the Evening, catching up on the way to their home. Jae-min opened the door to the house as they three stepped in the living room. The father put down his coat and bag on the chair as he sat down with Jungmi on the couch.

A familiar woman with elegant clothes she wore always stepped in the house soon after, her gaze went towards Jae min as she gasped in shock. "Honey? When did you came back?" The said husband smiled softly before wrapping his hands around his wife. "I  arrived few hours ago but I was at the hospital"

Miyoung frowned her eyebrows "hospital? Were you sick?"

Jungwon, who came back after putting  his and his sister's bag in their rooms looked over at Jungmi who hung her head low after their mom's exclaim.

Jae-min swing his head to look at his kids before turning back to his wife "Jungmi was admitted in the hospital Miyoung... didn't you knew?"

Miyoung formed and 'o' shape after realising "yeah i remember now Jungwon told me...I was busy so i couldn't come at the hospital."

Jae-min sighed and removed his arms from around her. "Still you should've gon--"

The daughter cut his father words off after standing up from her seat "It's ok dad. Jungwon oppa and the guys managed it. We didn't needed mom"

Jungmi looked plainly at her mother with no emotions "I'm going to bed" she took her jacket that was hung on one of the back of the chair in the kitchen before stepping to go to her room. Her brother stared at her every moment with pitying look.

Miyoung walked to get the glass of water kept on the table and drinking it after uttering to Jungmi "You have a test tommorow...study for it before sleeping"

Jungmi stopped in her tracks on the step for some beats, clutching the railing and gritting her teeths with closed eyes as she took a deep breathe before continued walking.

Jungwon walked towards his mother "she's sick right now. Does she really have to study?"

His mother pierced her gaze at him making him gulp but still stick to his words "studies are important for her future. She's fine now after looking at her chatting with your dad" she took her husband's hand who was clearly pissed before pulling him in their room and leaving Jungwon to himself as the boy rubbed his temples in irritation.

___________________

Moon_babes✨

'way back home honeysss"

Posted 1 hour ago.
Liked by EthanLee, CoolboyRiki, Layla'sDad and more...

...End of chapter...