✨Club✨

"Cause anytime you want me (I'll be)
Right here where you call me (I'll be)
I could never let you go
Never let you go"

-Closer than this. Jimin.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

As the group of 9 entered the club there eyes became wide with surprise after seeing club from inside for the first time except heeseung. Do y'all trust heeseung thinking he never did anything crazy? When they found a place to sit for all they look around. People making out, dancing like crazy, drinking and laughing and having the time of their life. In between this, Sunoo remembered something.

"Sunghoon hyung you said your girlfriend will be coming..?"

He said that and others look at each other in realisation that they forgot except for sunghoon who was calm.

"She is coming. She will be coming alone because of some work she has to do in between and I've sended her the location we will mee--and...here she is"

Sunghoon said and smiled at the girl whose black long silky shiny hair flowed to her back, her black skinny yet comfortable dress sticked to her curves. Her heels clanking on the floor as she made her way towards her with a beautiful smile and hugged her boyfriend.

"I missed you" The said boyfriend coo-ed at her. A series of cough could be heard as he realised that he was in public and was yet to introduce his girlfriend to his friends. And the said friends were not expecting her to be his girlfriend. They know who she is as she is also one of the popular girl in the school.

"Yeah yeah so she is--"

"I can't introduce myself hoon" The said girl laughed at him as he rolled his eyes playfully.

She looked at all of us and said. "Hi.. I'm Jang Wonyoung"

Wonyoung shook hands with everyone and lastly with Jungmi. The slight bit taller girl smiled widely. "I finally got to meet you personally!"

Jungmi looks flattered "oh really.." she also smiled at her.

"Now" Jay clanked his glass of juice to grab attention of his friends.

"Let's have some fun"

______________

Eunchae, Jungmi and Wonyoung were having the time of their life, laughing and dancing. Sunghoon was just looking at Wonyoung being whipped as heart could be seen in his eyes. Jungmi was tired after dancing for almost an hour, she decided to sit and drink some juice to hydrate herself. She gulped down the mango flavoured juice in one go and put the glass down.

Jungmi roamed her eyes around everywhere having her time to relax when a voice, a familiar one, disturbed her. She looked at the owner of the voice and nearly screamed when she saw him.

"Oh my god! Soobin oppa?!"

She jumped and hugged him, not too tightly.

"Why are you here Jungmi? You are underaged right?" He asked the first question to her after he broke the hug.

"Ah that...I came with my friends and we just came her to have fun. I promise we didn't drink anything except juice"

"Still Jungmi..it's not good for you to lie to your parents and do this. I'm sure you didn't tell them"
Jungmi nodded as a response, pouting as Soobin sighed and chuckled.

"Well that's fine if you don't cross the line hmm?"

Jungmi's lips stretched up in a big smile and she give him a flying kiss. Soobin always adore her as his little sister because he is the single child in his family and he always wanted a small sister so he took her as his sister.

"What are YOU doing here?" Jungmi questioned him as they say down.

" I came with the guys just like you on a trip"

"They are also here?!" She whispered -shouted in excitement.

"Yeah and..they are coming towards us"

4 tall familiar boys came in the frame of Jungmi's eyes as smiled cheekily at them.

"How are you dumpling?" The wolf-cut boy asked her, patting her fluffy hair.

"Really good beomgyu oppa"

"That's nice" the unique-liped man said and winked at her and Jungmi laughed at him.

They were conversing with each other and Eunchae came between them looking for Jungmi. She also reunited and greeted to them. Sometimes when soobin was on shift, his best friends always came there and Soobin introduced them to the girls. That's why they became friends. Soon, Enhypen also got introduced to them.

"Oppas this is Soobin oppa, Yeonjun oppa, taehyun oppa, beomgyu oppa and Kai oppa"  The introduction goes on and they started talking to each other

As Jungmi was laughing and slapping soobin with Eunchae smacking Kai while laughing after he was telling them something, there were these 2 boys who were glaring at the other new boys who just got introduced to them. Jake saw this and got in the middle of the two and placed his arms on their each shoulder.

"Guys, they are just friends" Jake told his oldest friend and the second youngest friend.

"What? I didn't said anything" Heeseung and Jungwon synced and looked at each other.

"Yeah sure" Jake rolled his eyes.

________________

Beauty_and_dream✨

'the sky look's pretty ~~"

Posted 1 hour ago.
Liked by EthanLee, CoolboyRiki Layla'sDad, Jaycaprio and more ..

Comments:

(CoolboyRiki - just like someone else...😌)

[Reply-]

[ChaeChae - HAWW IS THIS RIKI?!--]

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

...End of chapter...

Hey guysss!! I'm thinking of writing a short story as I'm getting VERY GOOD IDEA ABOUT THAT SHIT so I'm gonna upload a chapter maybe this evening or tomorrow? Hopefully...

Song recommendations:
Trick or Trick - Aespa