🦋Melody🦋

"Darararari

I’m looking at you and the music is baby

A melody for you, a melody yeah

You are the muse, so listen carefully, play it"

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

After entering the house alone the girl sighed again, she was alone. Because Jungwon has to go with his friend. He didn't wanted to leave her alone, but the sister can't make him stay for her happiness so she let him go and now her mother is also not home. She never was. Always busy with her business that it maybe made her forget that she have two child. Her own child.

"I miss you dad"

Jungmi sprawled on the couch but eventually stood up after realising that she is wet from the clothes sticking on her body, irritatingly.

Her legs lead her to her room and to her bathroom after taking fresh pair of clothes.

After a good 20 minutes shower, she came out wearing shorts which were barely visible as her white oversized hoodie was almost till her knees.

"I should make something to eat" Jungmi thought about it and finally decided to actually avoid her laziness and made a sandwich and a cup of hot chocolate.

The sweet savouring taste of marshmallow mixed with the taste of chocolate filled up her tongue as she scrolls through her phone.

Her head fell backwards. "Mhmm heaven"

And she happily finished her food.

___________

Next day~~

Today's morning was quite chaotic. Niki and Jake were fighting over a game when she arrived. Heeseung was having a minor cold . Eunchae and Jungwon were looking suspicious and were not making eye contact, sunoo and sunghoon as always roasting each other.

right now it was Jungmi's free class so she was roaming around the corridors. Eunchae couldn't come because she had some left over works to do.

Her foot stop at the place when she heard the soft melody of piano along with a boy singing  from the music room that was just right around the corner. She curiously followed the tune wondering who was the owner of the heavenly vocals.

Peeking from the ajar door, her eyes stopped at the familiar figure whose fingers were rhythmically pressing the keys of the piano, also singing along the somewhat familiar song.

She anticipated that it was 'off my face' by Justin Bieber and the one singing it now was the Lee Heeseung.

Heeseung eyes were closed so she could admire his side profile easily, capturing every feature of his. Before she didn't really notice but from some days she is starting to get really attentive to that certain boy. His voice was enough to bring her into a trance, hipnotizing every part of her.

"Your touch blurred my vision
It's your world and I'm just in it
Even sober I'm not thinkin' straight

'Cause I'm off my face, in love with you
I'm out my head, so into you
And I don't know how you do it
But I'm forever ruined by you, ooh-ooh-ooh

Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh

'Cause I'm off my face, in love with you
I'm out my head, so into you
And I don't know how you do it
But I'm forever ruined by you, ooh-ooh-ooh"

Before the last line of when the song came to the end, his eyes met hers.

"By you, ooh-ooh-ooh" he sung the last line, her eyes captivated in his, their heart beating loudly for each other and then they understood,

That...

'yes... I've fallen in love'

___________

Beauty_and_dream✨ posted on Instagram.
___________

✨Beauty_and_dream✨

'didn't knew you have that heavenly vocals @ EthanLee ✨'

78,000 views.
Poster 45 min ago.
Liked by EthanLee, CoolboyRiki, Layla'sDad and more....

Comments-

EthanLee:Thanks ig😅
Replies-
CoolboyRiki: ohoo😏

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

...End of chapter...

If I want  to make a different Jungwon x Eunchae (the one in this story) book then?

Song recommendations:
Pandora - MAVE