🌼touch🌼

"When I say It’s okay
(No, you can’t touch me)
Until the time is right, Sorry but

Yes, you can watch me watch me But you can’t touch me touch me"

-Do not touch. Misamo (twice)

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Claps and her cheers could be hear in the room after the moment between the two. She blushed at his last action when he sang that lyrics while looking at her but shook away the feeling and smiled at him.

"Wahh i didn't knew you could play piano and that was so good!" she amazed, walked toward him as he scratches his nape.

"Yeah..i guess" he stated at her remark

Jungmi sighed and touched the keys of the instrument while saying.

"I wanted to play piano before but couldn't get the time and now it's too late for me to learn"

His fingers touched her hand making her movement freeze but the sensation.

"It's never too late to learn something. You can always do that..just believe in yourself hmm?" His gentle voice and sparkling eyes made her again feel that kind of feeling in her whole body actually.

Heeseung grinned and suggested "wanna play?"

Her eyes flickered as she points to herself.

"Me?"

"No I'm talking to the ghost. Of course you dumbo" the boy laughed at her nervous self which he found cute.

She then nodded her head "well then I will take a chair for me--"

"No need" he swiftly holds her wrist, scooted back and made her sit on the fortunately fit for them both, stool.

Her back touching his chest, his breathe on her neck and his hand brushing her hands. She swear she would've melted there if it was not for her reputation.

"Now Jungmi, just relax you body, calm you mind and feel my hands on the keys"

Her Name from his mouth sounded like honey to her and the touch of his hand was not helping her fangirling at all.

Heeseung played some keys which she doesn't even remember in that position but it sounded so good.

It was all going good until a thud interrupted them. Hee and Jungmi both look back towards the door and saw them falling on top of each other in a weird position also having phone in their hands.

"Oww Niki I told you not to step on my foot!" Sunoo shrieked.

"Not my fault you are short." He just smuged at him.

Jungwon and Eunchae just clicked their both pic nonstop.

"Enough  pics to tease her " he laughed in victory.

Jake coo-ed to sunghoon. "they looks so cute"

"Umm guys?" Jungmi stared confused.

Eunchae suddenly shouted making Jungmi roll her eyes. "Nothing! You both. Continue" she gestured them with her hands.

"What the--" heeseung stated and Jungmi stood up and then walk out of the room also taking Eunchae with her.

"Wait jungmi--" he couldn't complete his sentence as you left.

Sunoo shook his head, wide eyed. "Man's down bad"

"True" Niki also agreed.

________

Yang the_sheep posted on Instagram.
_________

Yang the_sheep.

'hahaha! What a nice pic right? 👹 @ EthanLee

'hahaha! What a nice pic right? 👹 @ EthanLee. @ ✨ Beauty_and_ dream✨.

45,890 likes.
Liked by EthanLee, chaechae, CoolboyRiki and more...
Posted 1 hour ago.

Comments:
EthanLee - 🙂🔪

__________

ChaeChae_

'What is love baby? @ ✨ Beauty _and_dream✨'

46,230 likes.
Liked by Yang the_sheep, Jaycaprio, ice Prince, The_sunoo.
Posted 1 hour ago.

Comments -
✨Beauty_and_dream✨: Eunchae i'mma kill yo--

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

...End of chapter...

I just realised that Chaewon have same username as Eunchae have in this story😭

Song recommendations:
Blind- Enhypen