✨ Hurt✨

"Hurt, nah-nah
I'm not gonna be the one to get hurt
Hurt, nah-nah
I'm not gonna be the one to get hurt
Hurt (ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh)"

-Hurt. NewJeans.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

"It means--" he got cut off by a sudden call on his phone. He was about to silent it but Jungmi give him a look to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"What?"

"Like right now?"

"Fine.."

He look at her in an apologising way as she understood that what happened.

"Don't worry. Go on I will call a cab" she smiled and reassured him.

"I'm really sorry Jungmi.. it's just i..I have some really important wo--" he seem to be nervous and in a hurry.

Jungmi noticed he is feeling bad so she held his hand. "It's ok hmm? You don't have to explain just go" he hesitated but then eventually nodded.

"What about I drop yo--" he stopped when Jungmi shot him a glare.

"Ok ok fine. I'm going" He soon drifted away from there as Jungmi breathed out.

"Let's get a cab.. it's getting late" Jungmi said to herself and booked a cab. Soon, the cab came and she finally sat down. Looking at the screen of her phone, she saw it was past 7 and it's getting really late.

Her mind was occupied by Heeseung.

"What had happened to him?"

"Why was he looking at me like... that?"

"Is everything ok with him?"

"Why did he suddenly leave like that?"

These were her thoughts.
She touched her wrist to play with her bracelet as always but her fingers only touched her wrist. She looked at her wrist to find nothing on it.

"Maybe it is with Heeseung" she mumbled.

. She was so in her own world that she didn't noticed the wheel of the vehicle getting unbalanced and a truck charging towards her.

She got her senses when a harsh force was attacked to her. Her mind stopped for a second and everything felt it slow motion and blur. like in those movies, where the main lead is hanging upside down in the car, her vision blur and everything in slow motion.

She saw people rushing towards her and then her senses left her.

__________

"Hello?" Jungwon answered the call when he was disturbed in his game.

"Uhh hello. Is this Jungwon?"

"Yeah..it is" his eyebrows clashed, trying to recognise the person.

"I'm so sorry to tell you and please brace yourself."

"What are you talking about?" He grew anxious by his tone.

"Your sister just had an car accident"

His mind felt numb. His brain was not processing anything.

"What?"

"Yes. She is in XXX hospital right now so I request you to come her--"

He didn't let him complete hiss sentence as he rushed down the floor, calling Heeseung.

"Hyung where the fuck are you?!" His voice was aggressive making Heeseung know that something was wrong.

"I'm with my father. Why? What happened?"

"Ughhh WHY IN THE WORLD YOU LEFT JUNGMI ALONE?!" He shouted as he drove his bike to go to her sister as soon as possible.

"Jungwon calm down. It was urgent and she told me that she got a cab booked--"

"And that cab just got her into an accident."

Heeseung on the other side of phone, his lips quivered, his hands shaked at the unexpected news.

"H-How did it happened? I was with her all along and when I left she...."

He left the place the next second. His mind was occupied by her.

And only her.

____________

...End of chapter...

No Instagram posts today. Quite unexpected chapter ig?💀

Song recommendations:
Happiest girl- by Blackpink.