🌼 important 🌼

"But I wanna skip (Just skip)

But the more important thing (That thing)"

-Talk that talk. Twice

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

"Quite down!" Jay voice was muffled by the loud talks of the students on the important day.

According to the plan they have gathered students in the cafeteria after the Yang siblings asked (begged) their uncle to extend the recess so after so much he have made it 1 hour 30 minutes long. A table and two chairs including mics were placed for the hot topic couple on the staired part of the floor making it seem like a stage.  The other students were talking and gossiping after the being pushed in confrence like some reporters.

A loud bang made the place eery quit and the owner was the boy who was included in the news.

"Can y'all please shut the fuck up?! We have lot to do and no time" Heeseung continued after the bang he made and settled down again on his seat. Jungmi's mouth was left hanging because it was the first time she've heard him curse in anger.

Sunghoon and Wonyoung who were holding the mics like they were some MC of music shows started off in the mic Sunghoon being the first. "Hello I'm Sunghoon--" Wonyoung elbowed him "you're acting like the don't know you" she glared at him and smiled at the audience before speaking

"Y'all know who we are and the reason we are here is..the rumours about lee Heeseung and Yang Jungmi are false so we would like you all to share your encounters with them that made you think that they are dating--ONE BY ONE" before the cafeteria turns into a market, she clarified one by one they will choose.

The first one was choosen in the first row randomly  as she decided to speak. "When Jungmi was wiping the juice off from Heeseung's hoodie and he was smiling at her."

"What? When did that happe--" Jungmi was cutt off by her.

"I have proof" she showed the photo in her phone that is going viral in school right now. The phone was passed to every member on the stage to Jungmi and heeseung.

The hot topic owners were left shocked at the pic. It was really Jungmi wiping the juice of his chest that she accidentally spilled in the cafeteria and heeseung was looking at her smiling softly. Jungmi turned her gaze to heeseung who slightly gulped and her cheeks heated up.

Heeseung defended "i-i was laughing at her because she was apologizing very much just for a juice"

"That point explains that you won't say anything to her because you like her. If it was someone else then you would have been angry for sure" one of the boy spoke from the crowd.

That point earned shouts of 'yes!', point' ,'true' from the crowd and left Heeseung speechless.

Sunghoon, flustered said in the mic. "m-moving on! Yes you!"

"What about when after school was over, Jungmi was wearing Heeseung jacket that he was wearing in the morning" the girl shouted.

Jungmi took the mic from Heeseung's grasp "for god's sake I was feeling cold and he was the only one wearing a jacket others were wearing hoodies and sweaters "

And the debate goes on.

Time skip-

The bell rang on time when the debate was over leaving Jungmi and heeseung banging their head on the table ,Jungwon and Eunchae sighing in relief,  Jay, Jake and sunoo massaging their forehead, sunghoon and Wonyoung was being lovey dovey as always and Niki in his own world.

Heeseung turned his head to Jungmi who was already looking at him with weak gaze.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah just a little tired I guess" The girl nodded her head and stood up to leave, heeseung following suit.

When heeseung was engaged in a conversation with Jay about the event right now, a loud thud was heared. Their head turned towards the source and was widened after seeing Jungmi on her knees, holding her head and supporting her self by the wall until her eyes closed and she was about to fell completely before 4 hands came and hold her in their arms carefully on time.

2 were of heeseung and 2 were of Niki.

Niki shouted "Jungmi! What happened?!" He started shaking her and hold her in his arms and heeseung was just looking at them until he took her from Niki and picked her up and made his way to infirmary without saying anything.

Jungwon and Eunchae look at each other in stress and worry after seeing the 2 boys.

Eunchae said "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jungwon nodded and sighed. "Oh no"

_____________

Moon_babes✨

"The tiredness before the tiredness "

Posted 4 hours ago.
Liked by EthanLee, CoolboyRiki, Layla'sDad and more...

...End of chapter...