"I c-came to clean . . . I was just — I'm sorry" The omega stammers, frowning hard as he lowers his head so his eyes couldn't be shown.

Taehyung didn't like how he looked like at that moment, as if he was a theif or if he has stolen something precious belongs to the alpha in his study room. He was his husband for God's sake. Jungkook has a right on everything he owns.

He chews his lips at how the omega was hiding the paper still behind his back. Taehyung blinks his eyes before slowly extending his hand as he approaches him silently. Jungkook looks at the hand with wide eyes before peeking up to look at the alpha's face, the alpha was demanding whatever he's hiding — seeing the older's serious expression he gulps thickly before taking a deep breath. The omega reaches out his hand forward shakingly and placed the scrunched paper over Taehyung's palm, his eyes goes down instantly, hands locked behind his back as Jungkook continuously shifts on his feet.

The alpha observes his antics before trailing his eyes to the paper in his hand. The alpha unfolds it, painful slow, taking his time. All the while when the younger had his breathe caught.

It was a sketch? But that wasn't the thing that made Taehyung absolutely froze up on his place, his heart almost dropped to his stomach — It such a beautiful sketch of roses, the alpha couldn't tell obviously which color but he has seen this work before. The kind of talent which surprised him beyond anything. The kind of talent which exist among only few; the kind of work which he sees almost everyday — hung up in his room.

Jeonghan's painting of 'soul full of roses'

It was almost the same work. The details are the bit different but Taehyung's eyes can't betray him.

'It was Jungkook who painted it's base but I was the one to complete it'

Jeonghan's voice resonated inside his brain as he hesitantly looks up from the paper to glance at the omega infront of him. The alpha's throat felt like a dried desert when he opened his mouth to speak "Did you made this?"

Taehyung felt like a most stupid person ever to exist at that moment but he couldn't help himself — he couldn't comprehend anything when his lungs contracted painfully inside his chest.

Jungkook hums lowly, reaching his hand out to tuck his long fringes back "It's nothing"

The alpha folds the paper neatly in his hands, stepping more ahead towards his husband. There's two fingers beneath the younger's chin and Jungkook found himself making an intense eye contact with Taehyung. The alpha's eyes were narrowed, silently demanding answers. "The painting hung up in my — our room, did you made that as well?"

The omega's eyebrows furrowed, the painting has his signatures over it, why is Taehyung asking a such question?

"Yes I — I gifted it to imo, she hung it up in your room later" He replies slowly, backing away from the alpha slighlty "Why are you asking?"

"Hmm?" Taehyung seems to be back from whichever trance he was in, the alpha nods aggressively, as if trying to convince himself, he runs his hand through his hair messily, Jungkook could see inhaling him deep breathes from his lungs, chest rapidly rising up and down. "No it's — I was just asking, the painting is beautiful so is this sketch. You're v-very talented" The alpha quickly lets out those words, masking his hyperventilating self behind the hurried words. The omega furrowed his eyebrows at his behaviour but nodded his head anyways, mumbling out a small 'thankyou' of gratitude like he always does.

Taehyung nods gently, not taking his eyes off the omega as he rubs at the back of his neck "Uh, I can't seem to find my sky blue shirt, I came here to ask about it. Did you place it somewhere?"