Chapter. 10

Jungkook hums, twirling Jajangmyeon between his chopsticks gently before shoving it in his mouth. The omega was busy in eating. His brows furrowed deeply indicating that the food was deliciously good.

The person sitting infront of him though, sat there confused, blankly. Barely eating his food. Jungkook gulps down another bite and notices the thick silence between them in overall loud restaurant.

"You aren't eating?" The omega questions in a soft tone, now wiping his mouth with a napkin subtly.

Mingyu sighs, dropping his utensils back in his bowl. He leaned back on his chair as he ran his hand in his already neatly combed black hair. He licks his lips, struggling to voice out his thoughts.

"Jungkook" The man calls, his tone hesitant and concerned. "I want to tell you something but it's quite difficult to say. Hell, I don't even whether I should tell you or not"

The omega purses his lips at that, he had never seen Mingyu frowning and being this worried before but he nods his head at the man anyways. The food long forgotten on the small table "Now I would definitely like to know, what is it?"

Mingyu leans ahead again, joining his hands together as he gapes at them, trying not to make eye contact with the omega "Who have you told about me, about us?" He demands.

"No one yet" The omega answered, playing with his clammy fingers "Only Jimin hyung knows about us, why do you ask?"

The alpha barely nods his head, the creases on his forehead going more deep if that's possible "Jungkook, do you have enemity with someone? The alpha asks hurriedly, as if he already knew the reaction of the omega.

Jungkook's eyes widens "Excuse me?" He lets out, getting a little offended though he shouldn't.

"Look Jungkook, I would be the last person to offend you or make you uncomfortable in any way. It's a weird question I know. But, you do have a enemy. Someone who hates you and would go to any extent to hurt you. I couldn't sleep since last night, that's why I called you to meet me urgently for the first time like this" The alpha explains, now looking straight into dark brown orbs of Jungkook.

Jungkook dugs his nails into his palms, hiding his hands beneath the table. His breathing stammers as he took a deep breathe, trying to keep himself calm down. "I don't understand what you're s-saying" The omega stuttered, shrugging his shoulders.

"There's someone who hates you and is close to you, I don't know who it could be nor do I have any idea. Only you can tell" The alpha adds apprehensively.

"There's no one" Jungkook finally said, his tone hard, firm. "What has happened?" He questions, desperately hoping that what he assumed must be false.

"I have — I have received some strange emails through an anonymous account. There are brief details in it. About you, about your childhood and your father which definitely not a friend only a family member could know" Mingyu had breathe it all out in one go.

Jungkook's blood ran cold. It couldn't be?

Jeonghan.

He couldn't go that low right? after all, they grew up together. No matter what, they were cousins. Jeonghan wouldn't go that far ⁠—

or he did?

The omega bites his lips harshly at the new revelation, he felt sick to his stomach "Water" He gasps out before he could have a panick attack right there, gaining the attention of the alpha "I n-need water"

⭑𔘓𓍼✶

"Today's order is from me" Aera said, pushing through the glass doors to step inside her favourite restaurant. Taehyung following her from her behind.