" I ask you something ? " He again focusing his gaze on yoongi.

" Appa, th-

Before he explain anything, there is a loud bang on dinning table, leads flinch his every family members except yoongi.

" THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT CAME AT COMPANY ? " The level of annoyance and disappointment is only thing everyone can see on his face.

" AIN'T YOU GET SATISFIED TO HUMILIATED ME IN PAST THAT YOU AGAIN DECIDES TO DO THE SAME " he growl more.

" Appa atleast listen to me " he softly try to deal with his father's anger but Mr. Jeon hadn't any effect of his words.

" LISTEN WHAT ? THAT YOU ARE MY ONLY FAULT, ON WHICH I REGRET FOR MY WHOLE LIFE. TOTALLY USELESS " yoongi had enough of his father's bad mouth about himself.

He isn't at fault to listen everything.

" I WAS GOING TO COME IN OUR COMPANY. BUT I HAVE TO CHANGED MY DECISON BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME BEFORE FIXING MY MARRIAGE WITH YOUR BESTFRIEND'S SON "yoongi also louded his voice due to his father's allegations, and his way of pronouncing him.

Everyone wide their eyes on his confession. Mr. Jeon is equally shocked as he didn't thought that yoongi knew about his plans of calling him in their company.

" Isn't it shocking for you appa that how I know this ? I overheard you. If you simply ask me to came in company, I must be there after your first command. But, I am not going to do this marriage. I love someone appa. He is with me when none of you there for me for giving shoulder in my worse state, he was there to support me appa, even when I was nothing for this world. I still love you appa so much. I can do anything for you. Your any anger never leads to reduce my respect for you, nor I ever thought to disobey you, until it is my love. I will not going to leave him for anyone " yoongi first time become emotional infront of his family.

Mrs. Jeon and taehyung listen his words emotionally. Yoongi seem really weak for his love.

Yoongi didn't said anything. He leave them as he have nothing to explain about his act of not showing up to their company.

Mr. Jeon is silent, moreover he is guilty. He is guilty to take yoongi's life decisions without informing him. Due to his guilt which takeover his mind, he leave dinning table silently.

When both father and son disappeared from hall, there only leave Mrs. Jeon with crying taehyung.

" No baby don't cry. See no one is fighting " she hugged taehyung as he is little sensitive to see his family argue with each other.

" E-eomma, appa didn't had his dinner. Will you please make him agree to eat his dinner ? " He is still concern for his father.

As he was working hardly in company, then sleeping empty stomach at night is not good for his health.

" I will Tae, don't worry. You firstly have your dinner " she requested. But taehyung immediately refused.

" I don't want to eat anything right now Eomma. I will eat when I feel hungry " he is lieing.

He know he need to feed himself soon for nourishing his baby. But due to tension around him, he ain't feel to even gulp a single piece of food.

" But-

" Eomma, please. I promise I will eat " she take a breath of relief as taehyung never give her fake promises.

She softly peck his forehead. Then, she take food plate of her husband and take it in their shared bedroom.

Taehyung cried his heart out after no one around him.He need an environment of happiness around him to being happy, but situation always leads yoongi to had arguments with his father.