Long time no see - Part 2 - Brock x Reader

"Brock!" (Y/n) exclaimed, staring in disbelief at the grinning man that stood in the doorway.

"Hi honey. Did you think that I would actually forget about you? Did you think that I was really dead?" Brock hummed, as he moved closer to her. Reaching up and brushing her hair away from her face. (Y/n) pulling her head away as best she could.

"Don't you touch me you lying, two faced, treacherous bastard. Don't dare call me honey, or anything else. And I didn't think you were dead. I hoped you were dead." (Y/n) spat back, doing her best to struggle against the bindings; ignoring the pain, the sickness, as she did all she could to get away from the man that had deceived all of them. The man that had infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D for their enemies; watched as Bucky was tortured and attacked Steve with the rest of his HYDRA cronies. And if all that was not bad enough, he was also the man that had broken her heart.

"I should be very careful how you talk to me, sweetheart........." Brock continued, as he grabbed her chin firmly and turned her head to look at him.

"From where I stand, it looks like I am the only friend that you have around here..........."

"Friend? Friend? You son of a bitch. You let me up from this table and I will show you just what kind of friends we are.............."

"If it wasn't for me, you would be dead. So, be nice........." Brock hissed back angrily, as he moved so that his face was right next to hers.

"Better dead, than having to look at that ugly face of yours..............."

"You didn't mind my face when you were sat on it, shouting out my name. You didn't mind it when you were looking up at it, when we were in your bed, fuckin like rabbit; nor when we were in that empty office at S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters. Or any of the other times that you and me were together. Things may have happened, I may have had to leave you; but you must have known that I was gonna come back for you, sooner or later. Ya my girl (Y/n), and I have no intention of letting anyone else have you.........."

"Too late for that, Rumlow.............." The female S.H.I.E.L.D agent mocked. The fire that had instantly ignited in Brock's eyes, letting her know that she had hit the sweet spot.

Ok, it was true, she and Brock had been more than friends while he had been at S.H.I.E.L.D. Not that she had known the truth about him, and she had worked long and hard to convince others of that fact, since it was discovered that he was a HYDRA infiltrator; but they had been lovers. At first, she had done all she could to not get drawn in by that charm he seemed to possess; to not fall for that ruggedly handsome face and those dark eyes. But eventually, he had worn her down, and she had agreed to a date, then another, and another. (Y/n) soon finding that she was falling for him. That he had somehow been able to capture her heart. Yet no matter how much she cared; Brock had always had an issue with jealousy. It as if he was scared of losing her. The agent later not sure whether it was because he had actually cared, or just that he didn't want to lose his little S.H.I.E.L.D pet; but whatever the case, she knew that he had said something to Tony, and even poor Bruce. Though it was when she was with Steve that the green-eyed monster had really reared its ugly head. Both she and the captain having assured Brock that there was nothing between them. But now, now she was going to dig the knife in, and she was gonna twist it. She would tell him that she had slept with all of them if that was what it took to get under his skin.

"Is that right............?"

"Oh yeah. You weren't even cold, before I had moved on to a real man. And you can believe that he is better than you ever were........." Ok, it wasn't true, but (Y/n) couldn't help but consider it a small victory, as Brock let go of her, and unleashed his anger on everything around them. More than a few things sent crashing to the floor, or thrown into the walls, as he let out an almost pained shout. The female agent doing her best to control her rapidly beating heart, as he suddenly loomed over her; his hands gripping at the side of the gurney, his face a hairs breath from hers.

"You're lying............."

"Wanna bet...............?"

"Who is it...........?" Brock demanded to know.

"Is it Stark...............?"

"Stark........really? You underestimate me, Brock. Where's the kudos in having Stark? Every girl and her mother has had Stark. No, I wanted more, a little old-world charm and manners. And he might be an old guy; but boy does he know what he's doing............." (Y/n) chuckled, as she saw the vein throb in Brocks's neck. One word leaving his lips, before more things were sent flying through the air.

"Rogers............." It obvious that the name was sticking in his throat, as he said it. A few more moments of chaos ensuing, before silence fell. The only thing that she could hear, was Brock's ragged breathing as he slowly came back to where she still lay. The HYDRA agent taking a deep breath before leaning back down again.

"Roger's is nothing..........." Brock growled. (Y/n) turning her head, as she heard the door of the room open. Two men and a woman dressed in white coats making their way inside.

"These guys are gonna ask you a few questions, sweetheart. And then........then they are gonna take away all those pesky memories of the likes of Rogers. And when you wake, you'll be working for us, and back with me.........." The big man continued, moving back, as the people in white coats came to her side. The S.H.I.E.L.D agent having no time to protest, as a syringe was pushed into her neck. (Y/n) knowing that no matter how much her injuries had hurt her before, it would be nothing to what she would experience now. The last thing she saw before she closed her eyes, Brock's smiling face.