A find in the snow - Part 8 - Hank x Reader

Hank couldn't pull his eyes away from the screen, as the being on the monitors walked down one corridor, then another. Over the years, the doctor had seen many mutants, many mutations. He had seen everything from the subtle, to the extreme; but still, he felt as though he hadn't seen anything like her.

She was...........perfect; but he had to suppose that that was what a succubus had to be. Hank wondering whether what he was seeing was as she really was, or what he wanted to see. Though if this was what he wanted to see, he had no idea until this moment that he had a liking for horns and leathered wings. But if the feeling that was growing deep inside of him was anything to go by, he most definitely did.

Again, Hank looked at the door to the labs, wondering whether there might be someone on the other side of the door; wondering whether if he left the room, someone would see him. He knew that he shouldn't go down there; he knew what she was, and that without probably meaning to, she was drawing him to her. But he couldn't help what he was feeling; Hank trying to tell himself that if he did go down and see their visitor, it would only be for study purposes. It would only be to further his knowledge and help him understand. The doctor turning off the monitors before making his way to the door, his head poking out into the corridor; a smile coming to his lips as he saw that all was quiet. Hank closing the door behind him, and making his way to the elevator that would take him down to the lower levels of the mansion.

                                                         >>-----------------------------------<<

(Y/n) moved down another corridor. There were rooms that suggested to her, that people had been training; that perhaps, just like he had promised her, the professor was helping other people to learn how to use their abilities too. That there was definitely more to this mansion, more to this school than would first meet the eye. Yet what that was, she was yet to figure out.

Suddenly, she heard something, a soft ping sound in the distance. The same sound as the elevator had made that had brought her and the professor down to this place. (Y/n) presuming that the older man had come to see if she was settling in to her accommodations. To see if he could persuade her to stay for longer than the week that she had agreed to. The succubus chuckling to herself, as she turned around and made her way back to her rooms, more than happy to converse with the professor again, having already decided she quite liked him. Yet as she made her way through the maze of corridors, her nose began to twitch, her body to react. The visitor was most certainly male, she could smell him, taste him on the air; but it was not the professor, nor was it the big man that had brought her to the school. No, this was something very different. It was one of the others that had met them at the front of the school. And his musk..........it was thick.

Quickly, she moved into one of the rooms. She didn't want to meet this visitor; it would only end in one way, especially since she was becoming more and more hungry. No, she had promised herself that she would quell her natural instincts, her needs. She had no desire to hurt anyone, given that the professor had been so nice. But she could sense that he was getting closer; she could hear his deep growls. Her body reacting to the sounds; the succubus unable to keep herself hidden any longer. The door to the empty room flying open, before she made her way out into the corridor, to be confronted by the large, blue, furry male, that had been there when she arrived. Her eyes growing wider, as the creature at the center of this labyrinth came closer.

                                                       >>---------------------------------<<

Hank looked out of the elevator doors as they opened. He couldn't see her, but he could certainly smell her. The air was different down there to what it usually was, his logical side telling him that it could be due to pheromones that the succubus naturally excreted to draw men to her. Just as certain insects and animals would do, to attract a potential mate. Yet the other side of him, the beast side, didn't care what it was; all it knew was that it had to find the source. He had to find it and have it at any cost. The doctor quickly making his way through the white walled corridors. The odour of her surrounding him, pulling him ever onwards. Hank only stopping, as out from one of the rooms, appeared what he had come to find.

                                                   >>------------------------------------<<

Logan made his way through the mansion, back to Hank's labs. He had been unable to stop himself from thinking about the woman that he had brought with him to the school, ever since the big blue guy had told them what he believed her to be. The feral now able to understand why he had felt what he had felt, as she slept. Why he had wanted do, what he had wanted to do, as she had just sat next to him. Logan wondering whether Hank had caught sight of the suspected succubus yet, as he pushed his way into the labs.

"Hank.........?!" The feral called out, as he made his way inside. Logan's brows furrowing as no answer came. The labs appearing as quiet as the grave, which they wouldn't normally be when the doctor was beavering around with his experiments. The large man stepping towards the monitors; turning them back on in hopes of catching a glimpse of the visitor. His eyes growing wide, as he saw Hank, and what he presumed to be (Y/n), just standing and looking at one another. Logan bolting from the room, and heading for the elevator, as he saw the beautiful woman, finally step forward, and place her hand on Hank's cheek.