Assassin - Part 11 - Tony x Scott x Reader

(Y/n) made her way through the compound. The meeting with Fury had gone a little longer than she thought it would; but she now had her new target. A scumbag that this time, she was sure that Tony wouldn't know. What came next was the research. One of the things that she was good at, was getting hold of information that was supposed to be a secret; those little things that people would rather no one else knew about. And this, any medical records she could get her hands on, as well as hours and hours of surveillance, was what had made her so successful. The final stage, to decide on the best way to dispose of these vile human beings, while making it look like they had died of only the most natural of causes. But for the moment, all that would wait; she still had her job as an Avenger to do. And today, that job, once again, entailed helping out Tony.

"You're late..............." Tony began, as she made her way into the workshop. (Y/n) rolling her eyes, at hearing the same remark Fury had made. The assassin wishing that both men would come up with something a little more original.

"I am not late, we never agreed on a time. I just agreed to come and help you, if you will remember rightly........." (Y/n) replied, as she took a seat on the stool next to him. Tony smiling as he placed his arm around her shoulder.

"That you did. Now, how did the date with the pissant go............?" The billionaire enquired. His smile getting broader, as a slight blush came to (Y/n)'s cheeks.

Tony had always liked (Y/n). There was something about her that attracted him to her; but it was more than the fact that she was beautiful, which she was. And despite the fact that he still enjoyed flirting with her every chance he got; really, the billionaire saw her as a younger sister. A sibling that he had never had. Tony able to talk to her about anything and know that she would never judge him. Instead, she would offer him advise, support. Tony not sure how she seemed to have such wisdom beyond her years; but he was glad that she had. And given that he did see her as a sibling, he had already promised himself that if Lang ever hurt her, the pissant wouldn't be able to get small enough to avoid the ass kicking that he would give him.

"It was fun. I took him to Donovan's. I didn't tell him that you had introduced me to the place, as you are still not his favourite person; but we had a good time. We had a few margaritas, did a little dancing............"

"You planning on going out again................?"

"Yes, dad. I am planning on going out with Scott again, if he wants to............."

"You really like him, huh, sweetheart.............?"

"Yeah, I do. I mean, I love all the guys, you included; but Scott, he's just more...........well, normal, real. He's not a billionaire, he's not gamma irradiated; he's not a centenarian super soldier, a spy or a god. He is just........well, just Scott............"

"He's also an ex-felon..............."

"That's not fair, Tony. He's not you, he's not swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck. I know it's not an excuse; but he was desperate. He needed to provide for his family, and he took a wrong turn. He made a bad decision. You can't keep bringing that up; you can't keep punishing him for his past. Lord knows, I don't feel the need to bring up all the mistakes that you've made; because that wouldn't be fair, it wouldn't be right, would it............?"

"Touché............" Tony chuckled. Kissing her on the side of the head, before getting to his feet.

"But he better know that if he hurts you, I'll kick his ass........." he continued, as he made his way over to one of his suits.

"Tony............"

"Yeah, sweetheart..............?"

"Thanks................."

                                                           >>---------------------------------<<

"I think that we should rename him, Casanova..........."

"Nah, he looks more like a Don Juan to me.............." Clint interrupted Sam, as Scott walked into the common room, where Clint, Sam, Bucky and Steve were sitting. Scott rolling his eyes, as he made his way to get a coffee.

"Well, unless he's had gonorrhoea, four times; chancroid, five times, as well as syphilis and genital herpes, then I should think that he would prefer to be Don Juan..........." Steve interjected, as he looked up from his book. None of the others in the room about to ask how the captain knew all that. Scott simply making his way over to join them.

"Well, after that bit of information........how did it go last night?" Clint asked, as Scott took a seat on the sofa.

"A gentleman doesn't talk about things like that. And (Y/n) is a lady.............." The captain chipped in again, as he closed his book and placed it on the coffee table.

"Yeah, right...........so spill, lover boy. How did the date go? Could we be hearing wedding bells in the future? Can't have just Clint as the only old, married man on the team.........." Sam continued, completely ignoring Steve.

"It........it was good..........." Scott smiled, as he brought the mug of coffee up to his lips.

"Good? Is that it? Jeez, we'd get more out of a rock............."

"Shut up, birdbrain............." Bucky interrupted, giving Sam a look before turning his attention to Scott.

"You going out again..............?" The super soldier enquired. Scott's smile getting broader, as he nodded. Not about to tell them that he and (Y/n) had spent the night together next to the lake; but more than happy to let them know that their date had been successful enough to mean that there would be another date.........and hopefully another, and another. Scott not about to reject the idea that one day he might just pop the question.

"Told you.............." Bucky grinned, holding out his hand. Clint grumbling as he pulled a few dollars out of his pocket and pushed them into his palm. Scott's brows furrowing, as he looked between the Winter Soldier and the archer.

"What..............?"

"Cupid here, bet me that you didn't stand a chance of getting another date. I bet you would. Sam should have told him that (Y/n) has a thing for DILFs like you, too.........." Bucky explained, as he got up from the sofa. Patting Scott on the shoulder, before leaving the room. Steve simply smiling at him, before he followed after his friend. The former Baskin and Robbins worker reminding himself to ask (Y/n) about this DILF thing, when they met later.