A find in the snow - Part 9 - Hank x Logan x Reader

Hank could no longer see the horned and winged creature that he had seen on the screens in his labs; but what he could see was a very naked woman, slowly making her way towards him; only stopping as they stood toe to toe, her hand reaching up and settling gently on his cheek.

It was strange, she looked like no one, but looked like everyone. She was the perfect mix off all the women that he had had fantasies about when he was a horny teenager. All the models in the girlie magazines that he hid from his mother. She was every actress, whose image he had used to pleasure himself with in the privacy of his own bedroom. But this was no picture, no movie; no woman that he would never meet in person. She was here, in the stunning flesh; Hank able to feel the warmth of her hand against his fur. Able to feel her breath, as she moved so that her form was pressed up against his. And although the logical part of his brain was screaming at him to leave, to turn and run; that the succubus would only use him for his energy, he was not listening. He wanted her, no matter the cost. Even if it cost him his soul, he was willing to give it to her, just so he could kiss her; just so he could feel her. It having been quite some time since he had known the pleasures of a woman.

"My, aren't you a pretty thing............what is your name..........?" She asked. Her voice low and sultry, as she began to comb her fingers through his fur. Hank fighting the urge to just throw her over his shoulder and take her somewhere, anywhere that would allow him to live out all those teenage dreams............all his current dreams.

"Hank." Came a deep growling reply. The succubus smiling, as the large mutant placed his arm around her waist and held her close.

"Hank........Hank...........I will have to remember that, so I can scream it out later." (Y/n) said, as he lips ghosted over those of the big, blue, furry mutant.

"I know what you want, Hank. I know what you need; I can sense what you desire. And if you want, I will give it to you.............all of it........" She continued. Suddenly finding herself pushed up against the nearest wall. Hank forgetting everything, able to think of nothing but his desire. The doctor surrendering completely to the beast; completely to the succubus, as he bit and clawed at her flesh. Her desperate moans, encouraging him to continue; to do more. Beast no longer fighting his urges, instead embracing them, as he took the beautiful woman into his arms and ran through the corridors; following her scent back to the room where the professor left her.

                                                                   >>-------------------------------<<

"Come on you stupid..........." Logan growled at the elevator. The feral growing more and more impatient by the minute. More and more concerned for what could be happening to Hank, given what he had said (Y/n) could do.......what she wanted. Logan having a feeling that his friend would not thank him for this "rescue"; but hopefully he would see that in the long run, it was better than having his life energy and soul drained from him.

"Finally.........." He continued, as there was a loud, obnoxious ping, and the elevator doors slide open. Logan jumping in and hitting the button. Hoping that the moving box would get to the relevant sub-level, before things went too far. The feral not keen on the idea of walking in, in the middle of something. Not sure how Hank would react, if he was to burst in on him and the succubus, that Charles had had him bring to the school, in a compromising position.

                                                          >>----------------------------------<<

Hank kicked open the door to the room and threw the naked woman onto the bed. His claws tearing at his own clothes, as he tried to remove them as quickly as possible. The look that she was giving him; the way that she bit into her bottom lip, was making his mind race. Her heaving chest causing him to focus on her breasts; a now naked Hank jumping onto the bed and pushing her down into the mattress. Her legs wrapping themselves around him, as he positioned himself over her.

"You're mine............." Hank growled, before he began to kiss her. (Y/n)'s eyes rolling back in her head, as she felt her teeth graze her flesh. If she had had no intention before, of letting her needs take her over, it had now got to the point where there was no going back. She had to have him; she had to have this. The hunger inside her now too strong. Her own nails digging into the muscles of the mutant, as his lips found their way to her breasts. The succubus gasping, as his teeth ghosted over her hardened nipples.

"I am all yours, Hank. Fulfil all of your deepest desires..........." (Y/n) replied softly. A smile coming to her lips, as she felt his arousal press against her. The mutant just about to help her sate some of her anger, when the door to the room flew open; it almost breaking from its hinges with the force.

"Hank, don't! Stop............!" A voice called out. The two occupants of the bed turning their focus to the man that had interrupted them. It obvious that neither were happy about his sudden appearance.