"Yes boss, secretary. Should there be more to it?"

"No, you can leave now. Please call CEO Park Seojoon of Park Malls and set up a meeting with him. He's looking for a construction company to build his multibillion dollar malls. I want us to get that deal."

"Right away, boss." Eunwoo leaves the CEO office leaving Jungkook more baffled about Namjoon and Taehyung.

Why would Namjoon hired a high school grad? Unless he's interested in Taehyung romantically. And Jungkook is frustrated as to why he's deeply affected.

What's bothering him more is the drastic change in Taehyung, his usually soft and warm eyes that used to look at him like he hangs the stars is nowhere. It's replaced with a cold and hateful gaze.

Did he cause that? But why? He made it clear to him that their marriage is just on papers. He never touched him or made love to him. He even distance himself to not give him any hope. So why?

Right now, he feels his alpha snarling at him. It wants to come at front and go to Taehyung. And Jungkook is trying so hard to control his alpha. The office air becomes heavy with the scent of burnt dark chocolate.

                                       💎

A week after the incident at Jin's restaurant, Jungkook and Jisung are driving towards the Kim's building.

They enter the building and are amazed by its modern and luxurious design. Jisung is elated, he will be the envy of his friends and why not? He will own the most expensive penthouse in Seoul. The perks of having Jeon Jungkook as his fiance.

They approach the reception area. The receptionist smiles at them. "What can I help you with, sirs?"

"Oh, we're here to check your biggest and most expensive penthouse. Can we see it now? My fiancé will buy it for me." It's Jisung.

"I'm sorry sir, but that penthouse isn't for sale and it is already occupied." The receptionist answers politely.

"What do you mean not for sale? Look here, my fiancé can buy this whole building." Jisung scoffs.

Jungkook pulls Jisung to his side. "Is there a way we can buy that penthouse? I'll pay triple."

"I'm sorry, sir but like I said it's already been occupied."

Just then Taehyung walks out of the elevator. He's going to the office. He's wearing a gray suit. Even with just his office attire, the omega still looks stunning. He walks to the reception area.

Jisung notices him immediately

Jisung notices him immediately. "Taehyung, are you stalking me and my fiance?"

"Oh, Jisung you're here." Taehyung glances at Jungkook and gives him a humorless chuckle. "I see you also brought your dog." Then, he looks at Jungkook's neck.

"Why are you looking at Jungkook's neck?" Jisung asked confused.

"I see, you forgot his leash. You should get him one or he might go astray. You wouldn't want your bank to run away, right?"