"You said hot twice."

"I know." I look at the clock at the office and see that classes are starting soon.

"Class is starting soon, I should go." I start to get out of the chair I was sitting on previously and started collecting my stuff.

"Are you gonna be okay? Considering..." She trails off.

"Considering what?" I ask confused to what she is referring to.

"Your first class is history." I freeze in place, I completely forgot about that.

"I haven't been in that classroom since the whole Evil Alaric kidnapping Care and me."

"Will you be?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I don't think I'm ready to go to that classroom again, at least not today."

"Well then don't. You can skip history today."

"Really?"

"Really. I give you permission to skip.  You can stay here until your next class."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

________________________________________

Sometime during my conversation with Jenna, I got a cryptic but phone call from Damon to urgently meet him somewhere in the woods. When I asked him why he needs me to come there he just told me to hurry, that he will explain when I come and that is really important for me to come. I decided to go to where he asked me to meet him and asked Jenna to cover for me at school to which she agreed.

I arrive in the woods near a trailer where I park my car. I look around but don't see Damon anywhere, just as I'm about to call him, I hear him yelling from inside the trailer. "In here!"

As I'm entering the trailer I start talking. "Why did you called me to meet you here. I'm skipping school to meet you in the middle of..." That when I notice a bomb hooked up to him. "...nowhere."

"Close the door."

I closed the door and looked at him. "Please tell me that is not a bomb and you're not attached to it."

"Okay. It's a kitten. It's an adorable, exploding kitten, that I'm not attached to."

"Why didn't you call Stefan? Or literally anyone else?" I freaked out.

"Because I'm proud, and stubborn, and...oh, look! You're already here."

I glare at him before asking. "Couldn't you have called someone with more experience. Like Meredith. She's a doctor, with experience."

"I did. She's at work. The nurse picked up when I called and told me she can't answer the phone and will be busy for a few hours at the hospital."

"Again why me? I have no medical experience."

"Sure you do. Elena once mentioned you wanted to be doctor. Also that you volunteered at the hospital couple of times."

"First: I wanted to be doctor when I was like 7. Second: At the hospital I did the easiest tasks. I didn't do anything related with operating or go anywhere near the doctor tools."

"Doctor tools?"

"You get my point." I say as I glare at him.

"Come on, you're not gonna get hurt. All I need you to do is cut out the arrow. I'd do it myself, but if I move..." Damon gently touches the string attached to the arrow buried in his thigh.

"Don't!" I tell him scared to get blown up. Damon pulls his hand away and makes a soft 'kabooming' noise to demonstrate his point. "Okay." I grab a knife lying on the nearby table before moving behind Damon and putting the point of the knife next to the entry point of the arrow going through Damon's back. "So, who's trailer is this?"