Chapter 32: Eight Inner Gates

Start from the beginning

This makes him even more curious about what rewards he will receive upon completing Obito's task. After all, in terms of difficulty, Obito's training task is much more troublesome than Might Guy's.

Mutsuki's mind stirs, pretending to search for something in his ninja tool pouch. He takes out one Exercise Elixir from the system space and hands it to Might Guy.

"Here, something to eat. Go ahead," Mutsuki says with a smile.

Might Guy should be the one among his three disciples who needs this the most, given the intensity of his training.

"Thank you, sensei. What is this?" Might Guy takes the elixir, asking in confusion.

"It's something beneficial for you. Eat it quickly," Mutsuki explains.

Out of trust in Mutsuki, Might Guy directly consumes the elixir. The moment he swallows it, he instantly feels a warmth spreading through his body, a sensation flowing through every limb, sweeping away his fatigue, and instantly boosting his spirits a hundredfold.

"Is this one of those expensive elixirs?" Might Guy speculates. The pill Mutsuki gave him is truly miraculous; after consuming it, he feels much more relaxed.

The term 'elixir' refers to medications with special functions, usually crafted through specific methods using particular materials. A common and ordinary elixir is the Military Rations Pill, which can restore a certain amount of Chakra and is relatively inexpensive.

The more special and powerful the elixir's effects, the more expensive it tends to be. Might Guy senses that the elixir he just took is definitely not cheap.

"Now that you've eaten it, don't think too much about it," Mutsuki doesn't reveal the answer to Might Guy.

He doesn't know the price of the elixir; it was provided by the system, and whether Konoha sells it is another matter. Since the question has been asked, there's already a faint answer in his mind.

[You gifted the disciple an Exercise Elixir, and due to the disciple's immense gratitude, you receive a critical reward: Eight Inner Gates (First Three Gates).]

Instantly, numerous memories of practicing the Eight Inner Gates flood Mutsuki's mind. He can sense that he has unlocked a certain limitation within his body.

Although he can only open the first three gates, Mutsuki is still quite satisfied. With the memories of the technique, he can continue to practice and unlock more gates.

However, Mutsuki doesn't plan to continue training all eight gates. He believes investing time in other areas will yield greater benefits.

While Might Guy only has average Ninjutsu talent, his Taijutsu talent is formidable. Practicing for decades, he was ablr to oen the Gate of Death. Might Guy managed to severely injure Six Paths of Pain, and Might Duy even faced the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist as a Genin.

Opening only three gates is just right for him. The first three gates have the least impact on the body, while the gates beyond them demand significantly higher physical strength.

"Sensei, I will definitely become the strongest!" Overwhelmed with emotion, Might Guy says with tears streaming down his face.

To ensure he takes the expensive elixir without feeling burdened, Mutsuki is unwilling to disclose what exactly Might Guy is consuming. If it weren't for Might Guy's own awareness, Mutsuki might have told him it was candy.

Handing a tissue to the teary-eyed Might Guy, Mutsuki gently smiles and says, "You will become the strongest, I believe in you."

Even without his assistance, Might Guy would reach the pinnacle in Taijutsu through his own efforts. Mutsuki believes that in this world, Might Guy will only continue to progress further.

"It should have increased trust quite a bit. I wonder when I'll have a disciple with a trust level of four," Mutsuki thinks as he watches Might Guy's departing figure.

Today, Mutsuki didn't go to the main city area to encounter Minato and Kushina but chose to stay in the Southern Forest. It's been over a month since his transmigration, and although he has had the idea to develop the Rasengan on a whim, there hasn't been time.

Recently, he has read many books on Sealing Jutsu and needs time to absorb the information. During this period, he plans to recreate the Rasengan.

With a detailed understanding of the original process and mastery over form transformation, developing the Rasengan is not difficult for him.

The primary purpose of developing the Rasengan is not to use it as an offensive technique but rather for its other applications.

---

Don't forget to check out my patreon where you can read up to 50 advanced chapters https://www.patreon.com/CrazyNinja