Date Night Part: 4

Start from the beginning

Y/N got between his legs so she could ride in him reverse. Severus gently removed her buttplug she had been wearing all evening. “Spread yourself for Daddy,” he told her. 

Y/N’s hands  went back to her ass, showing him how much the buttplug had stretched her. Severus covered himself in plenty of lube before guiding the head of his cock to her asshole. “Slow,” he instructed her as she lowered onto him.

“Fuck you feel so good, Daddy” she whimpered as she took him. “You’re doing so good, Princess.. Start riding me,” he whispered as his hands dug into her hips, pulling her down little by little. 

Y/N put her hands on his thighs to brace herself while she slowly rode him, taking a little more each time. 

Severus put his hands on her shoulders gently forcing her down on him. “Good girl, you did it,” he said between his deep breaths.

 Y/N let out little whimpers while he held her hips, thrusting up inside her gently. “You’re stretching my little hole out, Daddy,” she whimpered back at him. 

Severus pulled her back so she was laying against his chest with his arms around her as he slowly used her hole. 

“You love this don’t you, Princess? You feel so fucking good,” he whispered into her ear as his hands explored her breasts. “Yes, Daddy. I love it so much,” she answered through her whimpers.

 Severus’ hand went down between her legs, swirling her aching clit. She immediately started trembling until under his touch.

 “I wanted to fuck you so bad while they watched. I could hear one in particular thinking about you. He thought you looked delicious, Princess,” he told her in his deep breathy voice. “I was too busy to notice,” she replied cheekily. 

Severus’ fingers were going crazy on her until she was whimpering  and shaking against his chest. “I’m so close, Daddy,” she whispered as he thrust in and out of her, using her to completion.

 It was only a few seconds later and Y/N was cumming so hard under his grasp. Pulsing waves of pleasure washed over her entire body, again and again.

 “Daddys good girl,” he whispered to her as she finally started to recover. Severus gently put her in the prone position, face down where he could use her more roughly. 

He laid down on her back, supporting himself with his forearms that snaked under her chest. His hands wrapped around the top of her shoulders to keep her from moving with his thrusts.

 “Just like this, Princess.. Just lay here like a good girl for Daddy,” he ordered her. Over and over he thrust so deeply inside her, forcing out little cries from her mouth as his pace picked up. 

Little tears were falling from her eyes as he used her so roughly. “Fuck me, Daddy,” she begged him over and over. 

“You love being fucked in the ass dont you, whore? Look at you begging for it,” he taunted her. “Just for you, Daddy.. I belong to you completely,” she cried between her whimpers.

 “Daddy is going to pull out, I want you to hold yourself open for me,” he told her in a breathy voice. 

It was just a few seconds later, Severus pulled out jerking his cock wildly until he was shooting drop after drop into her ass that she was holding open. “Fucking beautiful,” he announced in an out of breath voice. 

He got up to retrieve a cloth to clean them both while Y/N relaxed on the bed. It was just in time because one of the girls started crying  as soon as he started cleaning her up. “Perfect timing,” she chuckled while she laid there. 

“You were such a good girl tonight, Princess,” he told her as he helped lift her from the bed. “I love you,” she whispered before begging for a kiss with her puckered lips. The man leaned down giving her a kiss, whispering, “I love you so much,” he told her. 

The two walked to their bedroom where Y/N picked up the upset baby, rocking her back and forth, soothing her while Severus pulled on some boxers.

 “She just needed me for a moment,” Y/N announced as she laid the sleepy baby back down. “They will always need you, Princess, just like myself,” he told her as he wrapped his arms around her.