Date Night Part: 3

Start from the beginning

“You really can’t wait, can you, Princess?” he smirked at her. “Please,” she begged him softly. “Very well. You have to eat and be a good girl,” he informed the eager young woman. Y/N was practically beaming at his acceptance. She had been dripping wet since they walked into the place. 

While they were eating dinner, Y/N could feel her mind wandering to the babies and how they were doing. “I want your full attention. They are perfectly fine,” he reassured her. 

“Yes, Daddy. I just worry. My milk is filling up again,” she sighed. Severus leaned over feeling her through her dress.

 “So it is. We can just go home after dinner if you wish. I won’t be disappointed,” he replied as he felt her. A little disappointed look spread across her face, “We have time. Please, Daddy,” she begged him. 

“Do you mind if we are watched? No one will touch you, though,” he asked her curiously

“Do you mind if we are watched? No one will touch you, though,” he asked her curiously. “I would love to be watched sucking your cock,” she replied with a grin. “I had a feeling you would say that, Princess,” he smiled cheekily back at her. 

Once they were done with their dinner, Severus led them over to the boudoir room. He picked a yellow flag to sit near them. There was a sign detailing what every color meant. He picked the one that said, “Exclusive but likes to be watched.” 

“Ready, Princess?” he asked with an evil grin. “I’m dripping,” she whispered through her breaths of arousal. Severus held the door open for her to walk through, revealing a rather dimly lit room. 

The room was lined in dark blue velvet seating areas, littered with about 10 couples of various makeup. There were men as well as women being used rather roughly in the room as they walked through to a more private spot. 

Severus put the flag next to them on a table and pulled Y/N into his lap immediately

Severus put the flag next to them on a table and pulled Y/N into his lap immediately. His hands grabbed her face pulling her hard into a kiss. The man was finally allowing himself to get hard as they kissed.

 His hands trailed all over her body as they kissed passionately. The room was filled with the distinct sounds of animalistic sex. Wet skin slapping, as well as the sounds of spanking and gagging.

 “Do you want Daddy to take care of you first?” he whispered as his hand trailed up her thigh. “No, I just want to suck you, please. That’s all I’ve wanted since we arrived here,” she begged. “Very well,” he replied as he leaned back.

 Y/N lowered herself in her rather tight dress between his thighs. Her hands trailed up his thighs, finding his aching cock rather quickly. 

She started undoing his pants when he interrupted her, “Manners,” he reminded her sternly. “Daddy, please, may I suck your cock?” she begged in a whiney voice. 

“Yes, you may,” he replied with a slight smirk in the corners of his mouth. Her hands finished undoing his pants, letting him assist in pulling his huge aching cock out of his trousers.

 Her hands wrapped around him immediately stroking him, feeling how hard he was. “Don’t keep me waiting,” he scolded her. Instantly she wrapped her lips around him, greedily cleaning off the precum.

 “Does Daddy taste good?” he asked her arrogantly. She let out a series of little moans while she sucked him. His hands made their way into her hair forcing her mouth further down. 

S: There is a man across the way watching you suck my cock, Princess. His cock is being sucked as well but she isn’t nearly as perfect as you. I can tell he wants to lift your dress up and fuck you while you suck me.

Y: My pussy is just for my Daddy.

“The best little cocksucker, Princess… just like that,” he moaned as he watched her bob up and down on him. His cock was so thick that it stretched the corners of her mouth while she sucked.  

Her hands and mouth were working impatiently on him, trying to coax the cum out of him. She sucked and stroked him in one motion, over and over. Severus was doing his best not to buck into her mouth and let her enjoy herself. 

Severus growled at her, “You’re being a greedy little whore right now. Slow down,” he told her. She let out a little whine of disapproval as she slowed down a bit. 

The man wanted to thoroughly enjoy himself while he watched others admire her. “Daddy will give you his cum when he’s ready,” he moaned down at her.

 Severus held off as long as possible until he couldn’t anymore. The sight of her sucking him so greedily in a room of men and women who kept admiring her beauty was too much. 

“Daddys going to cum, Princess. I want to see your mouth full of cum before you swallow,” he growled at her.

 A few seconds later, he was shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum in her mouth. His cock jumped intensely as every drop he had shot into her mouth. He pulled his cock gently from her mouth, so she wouldn’t spill what he had just given her. 

Y/N carefully opened her mouth to show him how much there was. Severus leaned over dropping a glob of spit into her mouth as well. “Good girl. Now swallow all of it and show me,” he demanded. 

She kept eye contact with him the entire time she swallowed and opened her mouth to him. Severus tucked himself back into his pants and assisted Y/N in rising from the floor. 

“Let's go home. You’re going to pump as much as you can. When you’re done, I’m going to take you upstairs and fuck your ass until you cry. Do you understand?” he asked blankly. “Yes, Daddy. I understand,” she replied obediently.

 I understand,” she replied obediently