"You got 5 more seconds and then they dick grabbers better be from around me" I threatened. I know she's never been in a relationship but tally is a girl and she knows girl math. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure?"

"Me and Marisol ain't been seeing eye to eye lately and I don't know what to do. How can I help fix that?" I asked.

"Are you guys sexual active?"

"I am but she's not. We haven't had sex yet and I'm not rushing her" i shrugged.

"Maybe she's sexually frustrated and wants some type of sexual tension or she just wants you in her skin." Tally explained .

"When I try to go see her she comes up with an excuse and she always tells me she's not ready to have sex yet" I responded. Neither one of them are the issues.

"Maybe she's going through some personal issues. You did say she was an illegal immigrant." Taliece shrugged.

"What if she don't want to be with me or she's cheating?" I asked. I can't be ignoring red flags now.

"I don't think she is. Talk to her make sure she's good personally and at home before you jump to her cheating. If you accuse her of cheating when she's not then it's gonna cause more problems." Tally explained and the words that came out her mouth finally made sense.

"I'll try and see how that goes. She just be pissing me off sometimes"

"Maybe it's your karma for how you treated your last girlfriend"

"I treated her with respect the only thing was I broke up with her for her cousin and still ain't even fuck with the cousin heavy" I laughed because this really was my karma.

I went downstairs to fix me something to eat and we really ain't got a fuck thing in this bitch. When Mookie gets home he needs to go grocery shopping and I'm not playing. I checked the time on my phone and seen that it was about that time to get Meya off the bus. I threw on my Uggs and my coat with my shiesty and walked up the street to the bus stop.

"Stranger danger" Meya yelled punching me in my nuts dropping me to my knees.

Shit hurt so bad and her little ass took off running like she knows where tf she's going. Luckily Mookie had just pulled up to the bus stop.

"MOOKIE HELP ME" she screamed running into his arms.

"Girl that's Wyllo" he laughed picking her up.

"She cup checked tf outta me" I hissed in pain.

"I thought you was a kidnapper I'm sowy Wyllo" she pouted. She lucky Mookie here or I'd give her ass this size 10.5 shoe a kick to the back.

I got in the car while Mookie strapped Meya in her car seat. He drove straight past the house and went right to Sam's club which was across the street from the super Walmart. He likes to buy certain shit in bulk and get the rest from Walmart. The car was so damn packed with stuff we had to sit some bags ontop of Meya.  I helped put the food up and went upstairs to go lay down. I checked my phone expecting to see a miss call or a text from Marisol but I got nothing. I'm tempted to just report her ass atp.

Wednesday November 22nd

It was going on second period and I haven't seen or heard from Marisol all day. I got basketball tryouts outs and if I don't got my minds right imma fuck up.