ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71.

omniscient
continuation of last chapter

— — —

SEPTEMBER 2000.

MYA IS CURRENTLY 4 MONTHS PREGNANT

WHITNEY IS 6 MONTHS OLD

I HAD TO GO BACK & ADD UP THE DATES FOR MYA'S PREGNANCY

I CHANGED WHITNEY'S AGE AS WELL

MYA IS 20 GONNA BE 21 NEXT MONTH

MARSHALL WILL BE 28 NEXT MONTH

HOPEFULLY ALL THAT MAKES SENSE

"porter your out d12 fuck both of y'all everyone just get out my house!"

"porter your out d12 fuck both of y'all everyone just get out my house!". hearing a loud thump noise beside them marshall's face pale as everyone stared at mya's still body, "doody mya is bleeding again!". deshaun yelled gaining his brother attention.

running over to mya's body, her left eyebrow bleed from hitting the side of the coffee table, "fuck pretty girl". he whispered wiping the blood away "is she loosing the baby doody?". porter softly says making marshall glared angrily at him "do not say shit to me bitch doody drive us to the fucking hospital the ambulance will take too long ".

marshall gently brought his arms under mya's legs ignoring the blood dripping on his skin, running towards his garage deshaun grabbed a random pair of keys unlocking the doors.

"fuck this is all my fault!". marshall screamed punching the dashboard in anger "i mean it really is, doody you need to stop taking those pills we are all concerned about you like what gave you the right to choke slam your pregnant five five girl friend on the floor like she was a nigga on the street".

marshall stared down at mya with regret, he once again fucked up and allowed his anger to be taken out on the one person who proved to love him despite all his flaws.

"doody hurry up please!". marshall choked out feeling tears well in his eyes, laying mya's face against his cheek he gently rocked her in his arms "baby i'm so fucking sorry! please be okay". he whispered kissing the side of her face.

>>>

an hour later

marshall sat up after feeling someone tap his shoulder "a–are they okay?". he softly asked feeling his heart rate raise, mrs winters stared blankly at him before taking a seat beside him.

"i'm gonna ask you this just once and i want you to be completely honest with me mr mathers". she softly says making him nod, wiping his tears mrs winters looked over his battered face.

"do you abuse my patient?". she blurted out making his eyes widened in shock "because we found multiple fresh bruises on her back and arms".

marshall stared down at his hands in guilt, "i snapped today and grabbed her like she was a man on the street and i just body slammed her without a second thought that she could now miscarry our baby because of me".

mr winters sighed staring at her clipboard, "thankfully you guys baby boy is a fighter". she suddenly says making him look over at him "were having a boy?". she nodded with a small smile.

standing up mr winters wrapped her arms around his trembling body "i do not be meaning to take my anger out on her do you think she'll allow me to see her?".

"yes she actually wants to see you". wiping his tears the two walked slowly towards mya's private room, "i pray you two get it together before the baby arrives, your son deserves to live in a happy loving home and i know you two love each other so much instead of fighting just talk it out".

marshall nodded taking a deep breath before stepping inside the room glancing at mya who was sitting upright in the bed, "h–hey did she tell you it's a boy?". she softly asked eyeing his distraught face.

making his way over to her he sat beside her bed making her frown "why aren't you laying in the bed with me?". she blurted out making him gaze over at her "mya what the fuck is wrong with you". he asked cutting his eyes at her.

he was angry at her for acting as if what he did to her was normal, nothing about what happened to her was right and instead of snapping on him mya decided to act oblivious.

"just get in the bed with me please". she whines reaching over for his hand "why aren't you mad at me?". he blurted out making her sigh "they gave me something for the pain and i'm a bit drowsy right now but our baby isn't gone so that's all that matters".

shaking his head angry tears welled in marshall's eyes "stop acting like me body slamming you was normal". he screamed "i ain't have no right to do that shit to you! why aren't you trying to hit me or cuss me out I'll ever allow you to punch me". leaning closer to her face marshall patted his face wanting her to cause some type of pain to him.

grabbing her hand he formed a fist bringing it to his face "hit me mya!". he screamed making his voice crack "just hit me i deserve it". mya shook her head scooting closer before pulling him into her arms. "can you get in bed with me, i'm not putting my hands on you".

sighing in defeat marshall took his clothes and shoes off before scooping mya into his arms she immediately snuggled on top of his body.

sitting up she huffed feeling tears well in her eyes "what's wrong pretty girl?". he ask looking over her body in concern. "can you take this off me?". she ask before marshall reached over taking the gown off her.

"thank you". she tiredly spoke unclamping her bra before marshall placed it on top of his clothes, his eyes raked over her body "i–i did that too?". he asked gently touching a purple bruise by her breast making her flinch away "don't touch it". she snapped slapping his hand.

"marshall i just want to pretend you didn't almost make us loose the baby, i'm sleepy can we just go to sleep please".

"i don't deserve you or this baby, why can't you just let me go?". he asked interlocking their hands. "why can't you just let those pills go marshall i miss the old you". mya pleaded.

laying on his back mya cuddled on top of him feeling her body relax, lately she couldn't sleep without being skin to skin with marshall "when tomorrow comes do not contact me anymore alright?".

"why can't i contact you marshall?". she asked in a sad tone "because i don't want to keep hurting you what don't you understand!".

mya held back her tears as she felt marshall's hand rub down her back "if you won't hate me then i'l hate myself and punish myself i don't deserve you pretty girl never have".

grabbing his ears mya kissed his cheek maybe if she wasn't so doped up on drugs the conversation would of went completely different "marshall just shut the fuck up and go to sleep you don't mean any of that shit". she gritted feeling marshall place a kiss on her head.