ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26.

omniscient
later that day

hours had past since the gang left the nba game marshall's detroit pistons surprisingly won against mya's home town team team the wizards

mya quietly sat in the vip booth of the night club sipping on her long island tea watching marshall performed on stage with dr dre sophia slid into the booth sitting across from mya who wasn't unaware of sophia eyeing her in anger.

reaching for her drink she took a long sip looking over at the older woman in question, "may i help you?". mya softly slurred.

mya knew sophia wasn't to fond of her, sophia took petty jabs at mya all day while simultaneously attempting to flirt with marshall who ignored her, the alcohol and pills helping her not have the urge to beat her ass.

"yes you can help me by staying away from marshall he's my MAN BITCH!". she spat glaring at mya who busted out laughing, "don't nobody want him you can have him for all i care". mya softly said smiling.

gripping her tall shot glass tightly without thinking sophia tossed the cold drink into mya's face making her gasp in pure shock.

pulling marshall's white nike hoodie off mya stood up in anger "what the fuck is your problem with me!". she screamed gathering the attention of deshaun who sat just a few feet away.

marshall smiled at the crowd "thank y'all so much for the love i appreciate it so much". he said before handing his microphone to the dj.

grabbing the wash cloth from porter marshall wiped his sweaty face "where my baby mama at?". marshall asked hearing loud commotion "don't just stand there nigga get security!".

marshall eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he walked over to the vip section"i wonder who's fighting now bitches can't go nowhere without being ghetto". andre mumbled sighing in annoyance.

"you mulatto bitch leave marshall the hell alone before i kill you". sophia gritted before her head snapped back from mya's hit to her face glancing at her hand she noticed the blood flowing from her nose, "you stupid ass little girl!".

shoving mya to the floor sophia straddled her lap before forming a fist punching mya repeatedly in the nose breaking it making blood gush everywhere.

sophia's rings cut mya's face making her eyes well up with tears. "aw hell no that linebacker bitch tryna kill mya!". bizarre shouted seeing sophia on top of struggling mya, "fight back bitch!". sophia screamed slamming mya's head roughly against the floor.