ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31.

omniscient
a few days later

marshall scooted closer expecting to feel a small body curled up into his front side only to feel nothing making his tired eyes snap open, he always slept better with his girl being with him

looking over at his closed bathroom door marshall slowly slid out the bed yawning, he pulled an all nighter at the studio the previous night and was plain exhausted "mya?". he asked twisting the door knob open.

mya jumped clearly startled "are you okay?". she heard marshall ask "no". she deadpanned  "i didn't wake you did i?". marshall made his way over to her before sitting down beside her.

"what's going on with you? and do not lie to me either". he threatened making her sigh "nothing is wrong i–i just had to throw up again".

marshall stared uneasy at his girlfriend who looked paler than usual "pretty girl you sure?". he softly asks cupping her face.

a thought popped into his mind, all the possible reasons for why she was always sick and tired were there marshall just prayed she was not pregnant especially when her career have just blossomed and plus they hadn't even been together long.

he'd feel horrible for putting halt on her career if she was, for god sake she was only nineteen while he was was twenty seven marvin annoying voice popped into his head he just knew mya's father would have a heart attack if she was especially it being his baby.

mya's soft hand touched marshall's face knocking him out his endless scenarios digging into his short pockets marshall held the baggie full of color pills making mya climbed into his lap snuggling up to him. "what are you thinking about?". she softly asks watching him take a few of the molly pills dry.

"can i have one baby boy?". she says asks making him frown, any other time he'd be down for her to partake but with the idea of her possibly being pregnant he didn't want to risk her being ten times more sick and their child's life. "baby i don't think you should take these with me we gotta be at the studio early tomorrow".

mya frowned snatching the bag out his grasp before grabbing one out the bag, before she could place it into her mouth marshall snatched her towards him making the pills slip out her hand "marshall what the fuck is wrong with you!?".

"you don't need to take these pills when your already sick pretty girl just calm down let's just lay back down".

"i'll be fine seriously just let me take some with you". she begged batting her long eyelashes "fuck no you ain't taking shit with me now come on pretty girl let's go back to sleep".