ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25.

omniscient
a few days later

marshall wiped his foggy mirror glancing at his reflection, he smirked at what occurred less than an ten minutes before wrapping his slipping towel tighter around his waist glancing at his phone before grabbing the device he unlocked it seeing a m...

marshall wiped his foggy mirror glancing at his reflection, he smirked at what occurred less than an ten minutes before wrapping his slipping towel tighter around his waist glancing at his phone before grabbing the device he unlocked it seeing a message from andre aka dr dre.

DRE :
em you better be ready when we pull up we bringing da hoes and drinks.

MARSHALL :
nah i'm always ready y'all mfs ain't ever on TIME!! fuck them ran through sluts i got a whole wife now :)

placing his phone back onto the sink marshall yawned walking out the bathroom going to his king sized bed, smiling at mya who slept soundly on his pillow.

he could say he put in that work in the shower after mya decided to test his gangster.

kneeling in front of her marshall leaned over blowing a raspberry on her cheek making her eyes snap open due to her not being in a deep sleep. "marshall please leave me alone". she whined blindly reaching over placing her hand on his face, her fingers accidentally going inside his open mouth.

chomping teasingly on her fingers she narrowed her droopy eyes at him, "you tired baby dumbo?". he asked already knowing the answer, "stop calling me that dumb shit". she mumbled rubbing her tired eyes.

"you tryna go to the nba game with me pretty girl?". he softly asked running his fingers through her soft hair, the massage luring her back to sleep.

"mya!". he shouted startling her, "what marshall!?". she whined furrowing her eyebrows "can you shut the fuck up and lay down?". she asked forcing herself to sit up, "not happening unless you going with me?". he asked sitting against the headboard mya nodded in disinterest.

"stop touching me i'm sore enough". marshall laughed softly caressing her bare thigh "i'll wake you up in an hour okay?". he said glancing down at mya who was already knocked out snuggled on his side.

>>>