ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39.

omniscient
the following day

marshall gently ran his fingers through mya's scalp as she slept soundly with her head on his lap, her morning sickness decided to be violent this morning making her physically weaker than she's been

"does she need any water or anything?". naz suddenly voice briefly turning to stare back at the young couple "i–um yeah is there any up there?". he replied leaning forward to kiss mya's hot forehead.

naz handed marshall the water bottle as he drove them to his mother's house, he had a bone to pick with her and thought bringing mya would make him less likely to explode on the bitch.

"pretty girl wake up". marshall dragged leaning forward placing kisses repeatedly on her lips making her stir awake "there goes my pretty baby". he softly sang cupping her face before leaning over kissing her soft lips.

"mhmm". mya whines reaching up to shove his face far away from hers "you feeling any better?". he asks rubbing his thumb against her cheek "no".

"i know we've been fighting a lot lately and you haven't been able to see a doctor for the baby but after we leave detroit we'll see somebody okay?".

mya nodded in disinterest before turning towards marshall's stomach leaning over biting his skin making him scream out in surprise "mya what the hell is wrong with you?". marshall asked feeling her arms wrap around his mid section.

"nothing is wrong with me i can bite you if i want too". she snaps "take your shirt off". marshall stared confused at his girlfriend who waited for him to do so.

"why?". he asks taking his shirt off "just want to snuggle up to you is all boy". she tiredly says snuggling her face into his stomach sighing marshall nodded in understanding during kim's pregnancy she couldn't stand the sight or touch of marshall opposed to mya who loved to cuddle with him when he didn't piss her off.

"i love you". she whispered fluttering her eyes close "i love you too pretty girl".

>>>

an hour later

mya jumped awake holding her racing chest, she could hear loud arguing from the other room gazing around the messy living room she slowly sat up with the help of the arm rest.

a small boy who sat quietly in front of the couch eyes widened in shock before he practically flew into mya's chest knocking the wind out her chest, her boobs were super sensitive and hurt like hell at the moment.