ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50.

omniscient
later that night

mya bit her bottom lip in concentration as she wrapped the belt tightly around her arm tears blinded her vision as she reached over grabbing the needle full of angel dust she was sick of pretending everything was okay

hissing lowly in pain mya pushed the needle further into her vein while reaching beside her to grab the baggie of colorful pills grabbing a handful she stared down at them.

mya heart slowed down as she shoved them into her mouth choking lowly she turned her body laying down on the couch.

shutting her eyes tears ran down the side of her face meanwhile marshall ran down the hallway towards her hotel room quickly grabbing the key card out his back pocket.

unlocking the front door marshall threw his suit case beside him gazing around the dark living room, "mya!". he screamed rushing towards the double doors.

his eyes doubled in size at the amount of different drugs all over the table and floor, an open pill bottle sat beside mya's still body "no no no". he panicked rushing over to her body sitting beside her.

"hey mya wake up". he screamed placing his ear against her chest "pretty girl stop playing with me please". he begged feeling tears well in his eyes, reaching over marshall grabbed her shoulders shaking them roughly.

"wake up". he cried gently slapping her cheek not getting a response, searching for his phone marshall shot up running to the cordless one on the kitchen counter.

"911 what's your emergency?". the male operator monotone sounded "i–i need help". marshall cried harder glancing back at mya's pale face. "what is your name and location sir?".

not wanting any of this to get to the media marshall lied to the operator giving him the location of the hotel before getting an estimate of ten minutes "she won't make it by then!". he screamed gripping the phone tightly.

"what happened may you please explain to me?". marshall felt like he couldn't breathe at the moment his throat felt like it was closing up on him "i–um went to go visit my girl and i think she accidentally overdosed".

marshall quickly stood up ignoring the man on the phone rushing over to mya lifting her into his arms before making his way into the bathroom turning the knobs on cold water his eyes stared intensely at her pale skin.

"baby please don't leave me i'm so so sorry for hurting you". he cried stepping inside the cold water sliding to the floor "wake up baby please!". he begged slapping her face harder hoping the water would help wake her once again not getting a response marshall choked on the sob rocking them back and forth in the cold shower water.