ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29.

omniscient
a few days later

marshall sat up glancing over at mya who slowly walked over to his bed "you good pretty girl?"

marshall sat up glancing over at mya who slowly walked over to his bed "you good pretty girl?". he asked tossing his phone beside him she shook her head no climbing onto his warm body.

wrapping his arms around her he kissed her hot cheek pulling back, "you running a fever?". he asked touching her forehead.

mya whined laying her head on his shoulder "i don't know but i feel so terrible". she whispered pouting, "i'll be your nurse my pretty girl". he softly says running his fingers through her hair mya slid beside him getting under his covers "can you make me some tea or something my stomach aches". marshall nodded pecking her forehead before sliding out the bed.

>>>

an hour later

marshall turned his head cringing as mya continued to hurl painfully loud into the toilet gripping her curls higher out her face he rubbed her warm back soothing "g-god my stomach is in knots i'm hurting so bad baby". she whispered in pain, reaching over marshall attempted to comfort her by gently rubbing it making her smile "that's not helping but it's the thought that counts baby thank you". she mumbled placing her hand on his shoulder before slowly standing up.

marshall grabbed his ringing phone answering the call from deshaun.

"what's up doody?".

deshaun coughed loudly from the blunt smoke "you still coming to the studio today?". he asked inhaling the blunt before passing it to porter who took it without hesitation.

marshall glanced over at mya who looked sicker than earlier today, biting his lip in though mya gazed at marshall raising her eyebrow "baby i'm a big girl i can take care of myself go have fun with your friends". she softly said beginning to brush her teeth.

marshall waved her off "give me an hour and i'll be there i have a few songs i wanna lay down".

"alright brother love you". deshaun sang hanging up.

mya pulled her shorts off before walking over to marshall who smiled lovingly at her "baby can you help me take my shirt off? my whole body is hurting me". she whispered before marshall did as told lifting her onto his sink.

"i'll run you a bubble bath how does that sound pretty girl?". she smiled "come here real fast". she shyly said smiling.