ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80.

omniscient
MARCH 2001.

mya tired eyes fluttered open as she gazed around the dark hotel room, she was currently in the midst of filming a new music video for her upcoming album

maverick cried loudly beside her making mya sigh the new born often didn't sleep through out the night leaving his poor mama often with no energy in the morning but she was all maverick had since marshall literally dropped from the face of the earth.

turning the lamp light on mya yawned softly reaching down to lift her cranky son into her arms, "i'm about to feed you sweetie". she softly says unhooking her bra before helping him latch onto her nipple, maverick eyes continued to stare up into his mother's warm ones "hopefully you'll let mommy sleep longer after you eat". mya teases reaching over to gently tap his nose.

getting comfortable in her bed mya turned the television on cartoons while humming lowly maverick's free hand held a strand of his mother curly hair as he continued to suck hungrily.

a few minutes past before maverick cooed alerting mya who was dozing off while holding him, glancing down at her son she gently placed him on her shoulder on the towel patting gently.

"go ahead and burp sweetie so we can go back to sleep please". mya tiredly pleaded patting a bit harder finally able to get him to burp, "thank you sweetie i love you". placing the pacifier into his mouth mya stretched out on the bed while rubbing his bare back.

maverick soon fell asleep making mya kissed his small lips before placing him in the crib, reaching through the crib bars she placed her index finger in his open hand making maverick grip it tightly as he slept peacefully. turning to face his crib mya turned the lights off before dozing off herself the two slept peacefully throughout the night.

>>>

leonardo knocked softly on mya's bedroom door before peaking inside smiling at his boss with her child, the two still slept in the same position from last night.

walking over to the bed leonardo gently shook her still body making her whine in distress, "what". she muttered not wanting to wake up just yet "it's time to get up baby doll".

mya let out a low whine while fluttering her eyes open, gazing into leonardo's hazel ones he smiled taking a seat in front of her "good morning baby doll". he softly says reaching over to move the loose curls out her face.

"hey leonardo". she softly says covering her mouth to yawn, taking a peak at maverick he continued to sleep while gripping her finger mya knew if she moved her finger her son would most likely wake up.

holding her breath mya gently removed her finger making maverick's eyes flutter open yet he didn't cry instead moving around in the crib. "can you please watch him for me while i get ready?". leonardo nodded leaning over to grab the small newborn who smiled at the familiar male.

"what's up handsome looking like your beautiful mommy". he softly says walking out the bedroom towards the front where all of maverick's things currently were.

>>>

A FEW HOURS LATER

mya currently stood in front of the director who eyed her toned legs showing in the adidas jumpsuit she was wearing she was currently filming a music video with sean paul who was running a tad bit behind.

a familiar cry made her turn towards leonardo who couldn't get the new born to stop crying, "i–um tried everything but he just refuses to stop he must miss his mommy". he says gently handing her the baby who's cries died down almost immediately.

the director smiled at mya as she looked down at her son, the two had similar smiles he truly was her twin. taking a seat beside the director he glanced over at her "cute kid how many months is he?".

"oh he's two months old and thank you, i'm sorry for bringing him on set but i had no other options". she says making him nod in understanding "where's his father?". he asked after noticing the newborn eyes weren't brown like hers.

"oh he's not around right now". mya mumbled sadly.

"hey i'm sorry for being late mya". sean's voice rang making her glance up to stare over at him "it's all good sean i know the traffic is horrible". she softly says accepting the warm bottle from leonardo. "thank you".

gently placing the nipple into her son's mouth maverick sucked eagerly making her laugh softly, he loved to eat "your baby's father is the rapper eminem right?". the director suddenly asked making her nod.

the fuck did he care so much for!? mya thought feeling lingering gaze on her son.

"oh that's amazing i'm such a huge fan of his". he lied making mya force a small smile onto her face, "that's cool i'm gonna let him finish this bottle and i'll be ready".

>>>

sean paul watched eagerly as mya danced to their song while singing the lyrics, nodding his head he slowly walked over wrapping his arms around her waist while rapping his own part.

kissing her cheek mya smiled gently shoving him off before walking away to do yet another costume change, she had been working for six hours straight while leonardo was kind enough to keep a eye on her son.

"this will be the last scene of the day". the director announced making her sigh in relief all mya wanted was a back massage to help her aching back.

>>>

a knock on her dressing room door made mya roll her eyes in irritation, all she wanted was a few minutes in peace with her son who was currently eating.

throwing a light blanket over her shoulder mya went over to the door swinging it open, "hey what's up sam?". she tiredly spoke to the director who made himself comfortable inside her room.

taking a step back in fear he eyed her body making mya raise an eyebrow in confusion, "was there something you needed?". she asked sensing a weird vibe from him.

reaching over he gently yanked her towards him "your baby's father killed my cousin ernesto let him know to watch his fucking back". he gritted making all the color drain from her face.

"i wouldn't dare touch you though, my cousin was in love with you". ticking under her chin he glanced at maverick before leaving all together.

mya sat back on the couch, her mind was racing with all type of different scenarios. she couldn't warn or talk to marshall because he literally dropped off the face of the earth maybe it was better that way anyways.