ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35.

omniscient
a few days later

"now what is it that she wants?tell me what is it that she needs?did she hear about the brand new benz

tell me what is it that she needs?
did she hear about the brand new benz

that you just bought for me?
'cause y'all didn't have no kids

didn't share no mutual friends
and you told me that she turned trick
when y'all broke up in '96".

mya sang softly into the microphone while continuing to stare at her open notebook containing the lyrics herself and ernesto constructed together, blinking her eyes mya's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

shutting her eyes she paused feeling her headache worsening, slowly fluttering her eyes open mya quickly placed her hand on the chair beside her feeling her vision worsen by the second.

"what the fuck is wrong with me". she thought harshly rubbing her eyes hoping it'd clear her current blurry double vision.

ernesto paused the playback music before sliding out his chair "my my you okay in there?". he asked, glancing over at him she bit hard on her lip "no". she whimpered wrapping her arms around her cramping midsection.

yanking the booth door open ernesto walked over helping mya out her seat, "i'm going to get you some water". he whispered helping her to the seat beside his kneeling in front of her ernesto looked over her pale face.

reaching up he gently touched her burning sweaty forehead, "my my have you eaten anything today?". he softly asked, mya shook her head no "i kept throwing everything up so i gave up on eating anything".

ernesto slapped his own forehead in frustration, "mya stay right here i'm gonna go get you a snack and some water".

reaching over mya gently grabbed ernesto's hand gaining his attention, "my stomach hurts really bad clue". she cried, she began seeing black dots before her body went limp luckily ernesto caught her in his arms.

"mya!". he shouted shaking her shoulders, "my my you forgot to get me from school today had me on the bus with them crazy niggas". chaz shouted walking further into the recording studio.

"what the fuck happened to my sister clue!". chaz screamed dropping the box of mya's favorite pizza on the couch, "call 911 chaz mya fainted and she's not breathing!".

>>>

early the next morning