ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41.

omniscient
a few days later

marshall grunted alerting kim who sat beside his bed "marshall oh my god your finally awake"

marshall grunted alerting kim who sat beside his bed "marshall oh my god your finally awake". she softly says walking over to him, he ignored him glancing around the room not seeing his girlfriend. "where is she!?". he says clearing his dry throat "where is who?". she asks cupping his face.

"where is mya!?". he screamed in irritation, the d 12 crew enter seconds later "doody where the fuck is my girl at!?". marshall yelled quickly sitting up in the bed ignoring the pains from his stitches.

deshaun stayed silent not having an answer for his brother question "so nobody is gonna say anything!? where is she". marshall's heart machine went crazy alerting his doctor outside.

yanking the iv's out his wrist and arm he ignored the blood running down his skin "fuck it i'll find her myself". he muttered before a doctor entered her eyes widened in shock.

"mr. mathers!". she gritted "you just had a major surgery take it easy and get back into bed".

"suck my dick you old bitch!". he snapped "where is my phone!?". kim handed him the device before he quickly dialed mya's number only to hear the voicemail.

furrowing his eyebrows marshall called once again "hi this is my– throwing his phone against the wall he ignored the device shattering "someone call my girl yo i need to talk to her".

"mr. mathers may you please get back into bed at least". marshall glared at the older lady "just give me one second! i need to make sure my girl is good".

"marshall listen to your doctor, i'm sure mya is okay you need to worry about yourself right now".

"kim be quiet because you don't know shit! suge is the one behind all this and i'd be damned if he killed or kidnapped my babies". kim eyes widened at the information.

andre who walked in mid conversation perked up "em so suge is the reason your here?". he asked his eyes turning dark.

"yeah suge pulled up on mya and i after we went to the doctor's". deshaun stared over at marshall with a sad expression. "s–she umm isn't answering me either".

marshall nodded attempting to walk out the front door only for another doctor to guard it "get out my fucking way". he muttered glaring angrily at the man "mr. mathers please calm down". he pleaded making marshall suck his teeth.

swinging on the doctor he fell to the ground making others in the hallway gasp in shock "jesus christ". kim muttered before a few security guards snatched marshall up "don't be rough with him he has stitches i'm gonna give him this". his doctor says quickly sticking the needle in his neck making him see darkness.