ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46.

omniscient
JANUARY 2000.

mya weeped quietly as she sat in the warm bubble bath, since being released from the hospital without her pumpkin she was struggling badly with her mental state plus the media wasn't making anything better with the constant drama and news coverage...

mya weeped quietly as she sat in the warm bubble bath, since being released from the hospital without her pumpkin she was struggling badly with her mental state plus the media wasn't making anything better with the constant drama and news coverage around what happened that night.

a small knock on the bathroom door made mya look over but she chose to stay silent hoping whoever it was would leave her alone, marie made sure her daughter had a safe place to stay until she decided to leave or stay. "my my?". malachi softly says pressing his ear against the door.

rocking on the back of his heels he knocked again "my my!". he shouted standing on his tippy toes to twist the door knob opening the door his face lit up finally be able to see his sister "hi my my". he excitedly says rushing over to her.

his smile dropped as he looked over her sister's bare face that was slowly healing, reaching over he gently pecked her bruises "is okay my my". he cooed wrapping his arm gently around her neck.

tears welled in mya's eyes as she wrapped her arm around his his small body "i love you my my". he softly says rubbing her back taking a step back malachi sat down on the bathroom floor quickly taking his shoes off before taking his pants and boxers off.

"i help you my my". he says wanting to be up under his sister, mya only watched him struggle with his shirt "come here budda". she softly says after not talking at all since being discharged from the hospital all it took was her baby brother to make her speak.

malachi walked over allowing his big sister to help him witthe his shirt before she reached over placing him onto her lap, he smiled splashing the warm water making her smile.

kissing his cheek malachi dimples appeared before he turned in her arms "i love you to the moon and back my my".

"i love you more malachi".

>>>

"so what you thinking marshall?". paul asked his client who had dark shades on due to the bad hangover he was experiencing, "what do i think about what?". he asked placing his heavy head in the open palm of his hand.

paul sighed "chris wants to know if your down to do this movie it's about your life". he repeatedly slower hoping he'd understand now. "yeah i'm down to star in it when do we start?". he asked the director who's eyes lit up in glee.

"we can start whenever you'd like mr mathers". he says making marshall frown "just call me em or marshall don't gotta be formal with me man". chris nodded "of course now you just need to sign all these and you'll be ready to go".

>>>

marshall's head thumped as the screaming intensified he and a few other artist had a cd singing today and sadly paul made sure he wouldn't miss it, "ahh i love you slim shady!". a girl screamed running past naz successfully wrapping her arms around him before pecking his lip.

"whew she was fine". he muttered before being directed inside the building, every other artist at the label nodded at him all except mya who sat far away from everyone else with big shades covering her eyes mya's hair was in a half up and down hairstyle while ernesto stood protectively beside her.

marvin sat beside his daughter who was plain exhausted but her father stressed that she immediately jump back into work to forget about the situation and being she was mentally broken she agreed with him.

"d–daddy i'm gonna go to the restroom be right back". she softly says standing up slowly with the help of ernesto who also went to the back with her.

marshall locked eyes with deshaun who nodded at him "what's good doody". he says before the two dabbed each other up. "just ready to get this over, i got offered a movie role".

"oh shit you did? that's amazing i'm happy for you doody".

mya locked the stall door behind her before digging in her purse grabbing the half pint of vodka she secretly bought, twisting the cap open she began downing the liquor feeling her throat and eyes burn.

"my my you okay in there?". beyoncé asked knocking on the door, destiny's child recently came back from tour luckily making it to the signing, after hearing the news of what happened to one of her best friends beyoncé raced home to be with her sister.

"yes i'm okay". she muttered softly staring down at the empty bottle, popping a few mints mya brought her open palm to breathe into making sure it didn't smell like liquor.

sticking a piece of gum into her mouth mya gently pulled her shades off gazing at herself, her physical wounds were mostly healed but her internal ones stayed like scars.

mya sadly was a victim of ptsd and had frequent nightmares making her loose hours of sleep before ultimately turning to alcohol to cope with her mental state.

she'd usually drink until she physically passed out or made herself sick, nobody knew she partook in alcohol but herself.

gazing into her slightly dilated eyes mya placed the dark shades back on before retouching her lip gloss, "hey my my you okay?". bee asked wrapping her arms around her.

mya smiled small "yeah bee i'm good". she lied feeling the effects of the alcohol, hopefully she'd be able to get through this whole cd signing without any drama.

>>>

a loud shirked made everyone's head look over at mya's booth where a male held her newly released cd "i–i love you so much". he cried making her smile "i love you too so what's your name?". she sweetly asked "it's whatever you want". he says laughing.

"sam". he muttered watching her write his name in cursive "you have pretty handwriting". he says before unexpectedly leaning over placing his lips onto hers, before anyone could react marshall had already snatched the young male up shoving him harshly onto the floor.

reaching down he grabbed the fan's shirt angry with him invading her personal space, "marshall don't". he heard mya's voice for the first time in months, gazing back at the male who was staring in fear he let out watching him run out the line.

"i'm sorry i–um saw how uncomfortable you looked". marshall says "let me get back to my booth before paul comes and cusses me out". mya stayed quiet as she stood up before making her way to stand in front of him.

the two stared at each other before mya wrapped her arms around his neck holding him only for few seconds "thank you". she whispered patting his face gently making him blush.

"no problem pretty girl take care". mya nodded allowing marshall to hold her longer before he sneakily kissed her cheek making her father frown "come on sweetie and sign some more cds your fans are waiting marie".

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃