"You we're the one who wanted to volunteer." I remind her.

"People died. People we've known our whole lives.. so yeah, I did."

"Is that?" I ask and Elena follows my gaze.

"April Young. Yeah." Matt answers. Elena and I head to pay our respect like she did at our parents funeral. We walk over to April and sit down next to her.

"Hey April." I greet her.

"Hey. Long time, no see." She greets back. "Not since..."

"Our parent's funeral." Elena finishes for her.

"Yeah." Elena and I bring her into group hug.

"Are you gonna survive this?" I ask her.

"They want me to speak. I guess all the kids who lost somebody can. What am I supposed to say? I'm sorry my dad didn't fix the gas line? But, if I don't say anything then...I mean, what if nobody does? My dad and I didn't always get along or anything but, everybody still deserves to have nice things said about them at their own funeral, you know? I mean, for my mom's funeral, everybody said these really nice things."

"You say what you want to say or you don't say anything at all." Elena tells her.

"And don't worry about your dad, everyone in this town loved him." I remind her.

"Yeah." April starts to choke up. "Until two days ago."

"Even still." I assure her and Elena starts acting weird. She excuses herself and with quick goodbye to April, I follow after her.

"Elena?" I call out to her as I follow her to the bathroom and I am shocked when I see her puking her guts out as blood ends up everywhere in the bathroom. She goes over to the sink and pukes even more blood. On my mind is only one thought. What the hell, is happening to my sister?

________________________________________ 

I make Elena sit down as I start cleaning the bathroom as we wait for Damon to come back with clothes for Elena. Someone is knocking at the door but we just keep telling the will be out in the minute. Elena is freaked out about her puking blood but she relaxes as she hears Damon's voice on the other side of the door. I open the door and Elena says. "Oh, Damon, thank God." I take the dress from him and hand it to Elena.

"Sorry,  I spilt coffee all over my sister's dress dress." I say then add. "I tried saving it, but only made it worse." I explain.to the man who was waiting in front of the bathroom. He looks suspicious and I step out of the bathroom to let my sister change.

"We have not met. I'm Connor. Jordan."  He holds out his hand for us to shake.

"Damon. Germaphobe."

"Ana." I shake his hand and he smiles weirdly. "Everything okay in there?" I ask my sister.

"Yeah, just a minute!" She calls out.

"So, what brings you to Mystic Falls?" Damon asks breaking the ice. "Bible salesman?" He jokes.

"No, actually I'm in environmental clean up." Connor explains.

"Oh." Damon and I say together. I honestly am not getting a good vibe from this guy. And after thinking a bit it clicked me that this must be the hunter that shot Tyler last night.

"Heard you had a bit of a pollution problem."

"Huh, well, I was unaware. I breathe pretty easy." Damon says as Elena comes out and I take her bag from her and hide it from Connor.

"I'm so sorry that took so long." She tells Connor.

"No problem." He tells her.

"Well, enjoy your stay. We love visitors and the scenery is to die for. " He gasps and puts his hand to his mouth.