𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕂 1 : ℝ𝔼𝔽𝔼ℝ𝔼ℕℂ𝔼 𝔾𝕌𝕀𝔻𝔼!

Start from the beginning

Maekura is an actual brand of Oyster Sauce, and when I visited the bakery I mentioned, I asked the owner if she ever uses Oyster sauce, and she said" the Lee one with the panda" , so I added that too.
————————
Ophelia taking a bit of the guys money after they tried to catch her was actually a tiny Pokemon reference
————-
The can K.O scene was the first hint that Ophelia was unknowingly using magic from the charm, and hence why she passed out.
——————————
Each of the Heartstabyl rules is based off something from Alice in wonderland!

The Pocketwatch and lateness rule is based off the White rabbit being late, and accidentally causing Alice (who in this case would be considered the non Heartstabyl students) to follow him

The Tulip and Iris mentioned a chapter ago is based on the singing flowers, and the Matching eye and hair color is because the OG queen of hearts in the movie had the same color and shade of hair and eyes

Finally, the one about Rulers moving was based of chess, since the Queen can move anywhere and In any direction until they take over a pawn in the way, where as the king can move anywhere, but only one at time!

___________________________
————————
MIA means Missing in Action
——————-
Ophelias necklace was inspired by a very VERY old disney game I played as a kid.  This is where the obscure Disney references begin. *evil laughter*
———————————
Another set of number clues! The first is 152, which is OB

The next is the time stamp, 18 hours, 21 minutes and 14 seconds, which is "Run"

The other rule count, 14,15, 23, spells "Now"

Its literally : "OB (Overblot) Run now."
hinting at Riddles Overblot happening sooner then it should.
————————-
"They must be delivered by bird (dodo if possible, not required) a hedgehog, a cat, a caterpillar, a hammer, an oyster or a whale.) ". is a reference to many Alice in wonderland characters and animals,

Dodo is a stand in (haha) for Flamingos, since they would be used for croquet, hedgehog is similar, but they probably don't have to prep ((??? Not me making up fucking Pokemon like ass Croquet rules)), Cat is obviously the Cheshire cat, and Alices cat in the very beginning of the movie, Caterpiller is the Smoking Caterpiller, Hammers = Hammer bird, or the Walrus and the Carpenter , Oysters is the tiny Oysters, and the Whale was just for the lols.
——————————
Cater saying he promises the party isn't hidden behind the wall is another obscure old disney game reference, where you fly down the rabbit hole as Alice, and if you move to the side and hit a specific wall, you go through it, and get extra coins. 
—————
Fun Fact: I actually am allergic to common grasses, mostly lawn grasses and stuff. Two of my favorite comebacks to "Touch Grass" is
"I'm allergic" and "I'm not in the mood for a rash"
———————
Elephys is based off Pink Elephants on Parade, from Dumbo!  If you saw the artwork I did, his earrings are the caravan on one side and the marching elephants on the other!
———————
Ophelias outfit is (fucking shocker) based off Alices.  If you saw the artwork I did, I actually snuck a hint to Riddles premature Overblot in her bow!
—————
The Toast Butterflys and Rocking Horse Flys are another Alice reference.  I can't remember if its in the movie or not, but its in the book.
————-
Again, the oyster ring toss is another Walrus and the Carpenter scene reference.
————-
"Alas, she often gave herself good advice, but seldom followed it."  Is a quote from the Original Alice in Wonderland, and I thought it fit Ophelia in this scene well, so I popped that in there.
—————-
The 45 minutes was another hint to Riddles premature Overblot, as we later find out it was a timer til it occured, hence why Riddle shows up almost directly after Ophelia checks it.
——————
Forgot to mention this one before, but Che'nyas head jingling when he nods is a reference to a sadly cut song for the Cheshire cat, called
"Im Odd" .  The lyric is "My head begins to jingle, most everytime I nod, most obviously, quite obviously, I'm odd!" .
——————-
Ace and Deuces shared reaction to Che'nyas full name was a joke on a Tiktok I saw drawn over with the three. I don't know where the scene originates from, but the audio is : "And you are?" —"Negasonic Teenage Warhead." —"Negasonic Teenage—WHAT THE SHIT?!"
—————-
Vyrs last line of his reaction was a tiny Vine reference,  "I'm Micheal with a b, and I've been afraid of insects my whole life" —"Stop Stop Stop, wheres the b?"  —"tHeRes A bEe??"
—————
"I can stand the sight of the collars, but wearing one might just be too much for me" is a reference to the song of Elephants on Parade, aka what Elephys is based on :
"I can stand the sight of worms, and look at microscopic germs, but Technicolor pachyderms is really too much for me!" 
————————
What the student says while introducing Riddle: "HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, HIS GRACE, THE HOISEWARDEN OF HEARTSTABYL, RIDDLE ROSEHEARTS."  is a near direct version of the Queens introduction: "HER IMPERIAL MAJESTY, HER GRACE, HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, THE QUEEN OF HEARTS."
————-
Riddle calling Ophelia "Um" is a reference to Into the Looking Glass, where Alice introduces herself as Um, as the Queen is looking for an Alice.  She becomes the Queens "New Favorite" and sits by her side, hence why Ophelia is in "Ums seat"
————
"Look up, stop glancing around so much, and don't twiddle your fingers!  You are a housewarden, are you not? Act like one." is another near direct, and only slight changed version of what the Queen of Hearts says upon meeting Alice.  "Look up, Speak Nicely, and DON'T TWIDDLE YOUR FINGERS!!"
————
Riddle saying "You are far too nice, Avillion, your  mercy has a price."  was me referencing EPIC: the Musical, because Ruthlessness felt fitting for Ophelia vs Riddle, with them sharing Poseidons parts. 
————-
The students getting dragged away was a reference to the cards getting dragged away during The Queen and Alices first meeting.
—————
Aces insult was me just combining several common insults for the hell of it, but partially did come from how many of the Alice in Wonderland characters are based off common sayings from back then
————
Speaking of, Che'nyas mentioned favorite food being Cheesecake is also a reference to the Cheshire Cats Origin.