22. Final - What Aadhya wants she gets (18+)

Rudra's Pov

"What Aadhya wants she gets" I mumbled as she looked at me with wide eyes. "Rudra, you just ripped my dress. It's my favourite kurta" she whined.

"Don't worry about it. I can buy you whatever you want.. and now Jaan.. I warned you. So face the consequences" I ended and swiftly took her kurta out.

I removed my balzer and kissed her as she hummed softly and started opening my shirt buttons. I unhooked her bra throwing it somewhere and removing my shirt.

I tapped her thighs as she jumped. I took her towards the bed and gently put her on the bed before removing my belt.

Her eyes were looking at me hungrily as I was all naked as her eyes widened looking at me. "There's no way that thing is going to fit in me" she mumbled..

"You will take all of me like a good girl you are" I grumbled staring at her and swiftly removed her pants along with her underwear. I hovered above her and looked at her. She was looking damn beautiful.

I loved how her face turned all red. She looks like a goddess. I kissed her gently while caressing her soft bosoms.. as she moaned against the kiss.

My finger went towards her cunt, rubbing it gently and entered a finger inside making her moan. After a long makeout session.. I slowly backed off and looked at her.

She was looking at me with so much hope and love.. yes.. I really did see love. "You know how to stop me if you really need to.. right? Just say 'Rajveer stop' ok?" I mumbled and she nodded smiling lovingly.

I placed my hands against her inner thighs before gently widening her legs.. she was nervous.. I could just feel it.

I kissed her forehead and then her cheeks before positioning my dick against her cunt. I looked at her as she nodded..

I gently pushed inside her as she was breathing heavily. Her eyes were brimmed with tears.. I gently kissed her lips to distract her from pain before pushing myself inside her.. I looked at her as she bit her lips controlling her pain..

"tell me how you feel Aadhya.. and tell me if you want to stop.." I said as she shook her head. After a few seconds she calmed down and nodded at me. I removed my cock full out except the tip and again pushed it inside, continuing the same process.

She was so tight that I swore I would die if she kept clenching like that. I could hear her loud moans as she held my shoulders. Her nails digging against my shoulder. I groaned before pushing my head against her neck and thrust a bit faster as she let out a yelp.

"Aah Rudra.. it's too much.." she moaned. Her bosoms were pressed against my hard chest as I kept pounding into her. I could feel she was getting relaxed now.. and she was enjoying it. I got up as she looked at me confused.

I placed her legs above my shoulder and started pounding fastly and roughly. I saw how her back arched and how she fisted the sheets while her head was rolled back in pleasure. How her bosoms were shaking at the intensity of my thrusts. It was such a view.

"Rudra.. slower.. please.." she said in a broken voice.. "if you want me to stop just say the safe word Aadhya" I grunted. She clenched so tightly and I knew she was near. After a few intense thrusts she came with a shirk as my thrusts became sloppy..

"Rudra.." her body shook in pleasure and over stimulisation as I didn't stop. "Aah.." she moaned softly loudly and came again. After a few more thrusts I groaned and came inside her. Only our rigid breathings could be heard as I slowly removed my cock..

I saw how our mixed cum was flowing down from her cunt. Her pussy was red and swollen and I could feel how hard I was getting just by looking at that. I then looked at Aadhya and she was so tired.