8. Rudra's Parents Left

Author's Pov

It's been a week since Rudra and Aadhya went on their honeymoon. Today they were coming back.. Rudra's mom and dad were waiting for them with happy faces. Just then the door opened revealing tired Rudra and Aadhya. They enjoyed it a lot this week.

They visited many beautiful places, museums, exhibitions.. in the exhibition Aadhya loved a painting which cost millions of dollars... But Rudra bought it making Aadhya mad at him. She didn't want him to spend anything on her.. yes she really loved the painting but it cost a lot which made her even more mad.

"Hello mama ji" Aadhya said cheerfully before giving her a loving hug. She took both of their blessings as Rudra did the same. "So how was it?" Rudra's mom asked with a teasing look making Aadhya look at Rudra in embarrassment... They then talked about a lot and ate their dinner before going towards their room.

Next morning

Aadhya had woken up early today. She was in the kitchen helping the maid to cook breakfast.. after that everyone came and ate their breakfast.. "Rudra.. me and Your mom have decided something.." Rudra's dad said as he and Aadhya looked at them.

"So.. we decided to go to another mansion so that we do not disturb you and have your quality time together.. we are growing old too so we need to enjoy our life by going on trips" Rudra's mom ended as Aadhya's eyes widened. "Mom.. what will I do alone here if you also leave" she said feeling sad and hurt..

"it's just an hour away from here child.. we need to give you both privacy as you both are young and wild.." she said with a teasing look as Aadhya's eyes widened knowing what she was indicating to. Aadhya looked at Rudra who had a smirk on his face while he was staring at Aadhya making her gulp.

"Don't worry child... we will keep on coming once a week.. that time you can complain about Rudra" Rudra's dad said and after a few minutes you sighed in defeat knowing you can't force them anymore... They were determined to leave.. and you were shocked knowing they were leaving in the afternoon.

Time skip

It was night already.. Rudra's Parents left and Aadhya was really sad. She entered the room and saw Rudra talking to someone on his phone. As soon as he felt someone's presence he turned and looked at her. His rigid face became soft looking at her stuck in her place.. he cut the call as he smiled a little coming towards her..

"do you want to say something baby?" He questioned as she nodded. "Now that mom and dad are gone.. I need a different room... I don't like to sleep here with you... Please" Aadhya said as Rudra looked at her for a moment studying her.. "ok.. You can stay here.. I will take the other room" Rudra said his voice became rigid again.

Two week later

Aadhya's POV

It's been two weeks since Rudra's mom and dad left. Rudra also started going to work and sometimes comes late at night. It's not like I care but I get bored. I was working when I was with dad and now I don't. I need my life to be busy.

My thoughts came to an end when I heard the main door opening and the silent house was now a chaos. I quickly got up as I saw a few men running around and a gasp left my mouth seeing Rudra.. who was now covered in his own blood.

I quickly went towards him and examined him... He was shot.. on his stomach and arm.. his gaze met mine as a small smile appeared on his face.. "Aadhya.." he said in his slow voice as my eyes became moist.

"w.. what happened?" I questioned Aryan as he gave me an apologetic look. "I will tell you everything bhabhi.. but first we need to help him" I quickly helped Rudra to go to his bedroom as he laid down before groaning slightly.

The doctor quickly came as he told us to leave. I sat on the couch my hands slightly trembling. "Bhabhi as you know.. Rudra's job is different.. he is in the mafia and these things are common. So please don't worry.

This won't kill him. He is used to these things. He just needs rest for a few days and he will be fine. Please take care of him," Aryan said as I nodded. After a whole hour the doctor came out saying that he was fine.

"Bhabhi. I will leave now. If you need anything just don't hesitate to call me. Take care" he ended and left. I looked at the blood stains which were on my hand and on the floor as tears left my eyes. I was not at all used to these.. I felt scared, terrified and worried..

yes.. worried for him.. I slowly took my steps towards his room as I slowly pushed the door going in. I saw his eyes closed. His body was still covered in blood so I decided to clean it first. I asked the maid for water and cloth.

I sat on the bed beside him as I saw him slowly opening his eyes and looking at me with an unknown expression.. "I know you are scared, Aadhya.. but please remember that I won't let anything happen to you.." he said as tears left my eyes.

This Idiot here was thinking about me when he should take rest and shut the fuck up. I didn't reply to anything as the maid gave me what I asked for. "Just take rest.. I will clean you" I said softly before dipping the cloth in water and squeezing the excess water out of it.

My hand went towards his face gently cleaning it. Rudra took my arm in his as he brought my palm closer to his lips and gently kissed it making me sigh. "I was scared.. I thought I wouldn't get to see you again" he said as his eyes became moist.

I cleaned him and the water had fully changed its colour to red. "I will prepare rice and sambar... Then take pain killers" I mumbled before heading out. After some time I brought the food to his room. He was still awake.

His eyes were shining as soon as he saw me making a small smile appear on my face. I placed the food on the table before removing his blanket and helping him sit comfortably. "You don't need to help me princess.. I am used to it.. I don't feel any pain" He said and I swore anger rushed at me.

"Yes Mr. Raajveer. You are used but I am not. So just shut up and eat what I feed you" I said angrily as he nodded blinking his eyes like a dog. He soon completed the food as I took the painkiller and gave it to him with water.

"Thank you jaan.. I loved it" he said as my cheeks heated up. I seriously didn't know why I was feeling hot but the word Jaan made me feel happy... "You can go and sleep Aadhya.. I will be fine." he added..

I know I hate him to the core but.. he was hurt.. I am not that selfish to leave him alone in this condition.. "I will sleep here till you get well.." I said and rushed out before he could say anything.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N: Vote and Comment your thoughts. I will be happy to read it and improve <3333