19. Aadhya's dad get's to know the truth of marriage

Aadhya's Pov

It's been one week since that incident in his cabin happened... And I wanted more... But I was really shy to ask him.. it was embarrassing.. the way he handled me that day was insane.

I went crazy but the feeling after I came was heaven. Pure heaven. I was sad that I couldn't help him.. he was hard too...

It was Sunday and I was in the garden looking at beautiful flowers... Suddenly someone lifted me up as a scream left my mouth.

I heard a rough chuckle and I sighed knowing it was Rudra... "Rudra.." I warned him as he quickly let me down..

"you don't talk to me.. it's Sunday and you went to a meeting" I huffed and went towards the entrance of the mansion.

"I am sorry my Jaan. But I will make it up for you.. we are going somewhere.. do you wanna know where?" Rudra questioned as Aadhya eyed him suspiciously...

"Are we going to Italy again?" Aadhya made a face making Rudra smile and shake his head as a no. "We are going to meet your parents.

And let's stay there for a few days.. Diwali is there in a few days so let's stay there till Diwali and come.. what do you think?" Rudra asked Aadhya as her eyes shined bright.

"Yess" Aadhya squealed hugging Rudra tightly before rushing towards the room to pack the bags. "Don't worry about packing the bags princess..

I have told the maids.. so let's just sleep for an hour and then get ready.." Rudra ended before holding Aadhya by her waist and lifting her up as if she weighed nothing.

Time Skip

"Moommm.. Daaadddd" Aadhya started sobbing as her parents eyes were also filled with tears.. whereas Rudra was just gazing at her lovingly..

"stop crying and eat Parathas.. your favourite" her mom kissed her forehead before looking at Rudra.

"Rudra you too go and freshen up.. then let's all eat together" Aadhya's mom said as Rudra smiled before taking blessings of both..

After few minutes

Rudra's Pov

Aadhya was sleeping peacefully.. she looked so happy which made me calm. I should bring her here more often.. I know she misses her parents way too much.

I kissed her forehead and pulled the blanket to cover her up. I wasn't sleepy so I went down. I saw Aadhya's dad sitting on the couch with some documents.

He sensed my presence as he looked up. "Oh Rudra you are still awake? Come sit here" he gestured towards the couch as I gave him a faint smile and sat in front of him.

"Is this one of your partnership contract?" I questioned looking at the papers.. "yes.. I am signing with Zuli Industries" he smiled making me nod.

"It is actually good.. it's growing. So it's worth it" I genuinely said. "I was worried but now that you have said I have no second thoughts" he let out a small chuckle making me smile and nod.

"And Rudra.. thank you.. for keeping my daughter happy. I really thought she wouldn't be happy.. because she wasn't looking happy during marriage, sorry to say this but I felt it.. but now that I have seen her. She is really happy. So thank you" he smiled genuinely making me feel guilty.

Because I forced her and no-one knew.. "I forced her.. into this marriage. And I regret it. I was arrogant.. and said to her that my love was enough.. but she proved me wrong. She has forgiven me.. and I hope you forgive me too. I am sorry" I could see shock in his eyes.

And a hint of anger. Of course he should be angry. Anyone would be if it happens to their daughter. There was a complete silence for a minute as he let out a sigh.

"I need to talk to her about it.. if she wants to divorce you.. then you better leave her alone and let her live in peace if you love her.." I nodded. Because all that matters to me was Aadhya's happiness. I saw him getting up as I got up too.

Next day

Aadhya's Pov

"Did Rudra say this to you?" I questioned my dad as he nodded. "Divorce him Aadhya. This is wrong. He forced you. He doesn't deserve you." Dad said with anger.

"Dad.. I know.. what he did wasn't right but.. I.. I love him.." I ended and I could see shock in his eyes. Even I myself didn't believe what I said. I love him? It just came out of my mouth.

And how dare he.. how dare he say this to dad without discussing with me. I was angry with him.. "think Aadhya. Don't regret it later. He said he will surely let you go if that's what you want. So.. think beta" he ended and patted on my head.

"At the end.. your happiness is all that matters. Whatever your decision is.. no-one will ever question you" he said and left. I got ready and went down.

Diwali was there in two days. So I started helping my mom to prepare the necessary items. I saw Rudra coming towards me as I looked at him. He gave me a smile as I ignored him.

"Aadhya.. what happened?" Rudra questioned as I again ignored him. He held my arms, pulling me closer to him. "are you angry? Did I do something?" He added as I looked at him with anger.

"I am busy. Don't irritate me. Just go away" I huffed and pushed him.. I saw hurt in his eyes.. asshole he hurts me and acts like he is hurt. I will kill him today.

Time skip - Night

Aadhya's Pov

I groaned before plopping on the bed. It was a tiring day. I sighed and decided to change my clothes. I was wearing a simple lehenga..

but I needed something more comfortable to sleep.. I was tired but still tried to get up lazily. I heard the door opening and saw Rudra.

I rolled my eyes at him and started going towards the dressing room. Ofcourse I was still angry with him. How dare he?

I let out a gasp as I was swiftly pulled and the next moment I was pinned against the wall. "Why are you ignoring me?" Rudra questioned.. his eyes were dark...

"Let me sleep in peace Rudra. Let me go" I ended as I took a shaky breath when his hand came in contact with my neck.

"I am not letting you go until you tell me what I did" he ended. "Don't you remember what you did? Huh? You fucking said my dad about how you married me and even told him you would divorce me if I want to..

the audacity you have! You first married me without my will and now you are deciding everything without even asking me. How dare you. I have never hated you so much that I am hating you now.

You need divorce right? That is what you want right? Then fine. I will divorce you. Go and live happily in that big mansion of yours alone.. all alone!" I shouted tears brimming in my eyes.

I tried so hard not to let my tears down but when he kissed my forehead I just couldn't control and let my tears flow freely.

"I am so sorry Aadhya.. I needed to tell your father the truth." Rudra said. "Fuck you" I gritted my teeth and pushed him.

I stomped towards the bathroom but a gasp left my mouth as Rudra held my waist chain and pulled me closer to him again making my back hit his chest.

His hot breath was all over my back and neck making me shiver. "I know you are angry.. I am sorry I should have asked you first.. I promise I will ask you everything from today.. forgive me will you?" I didn't reply to him because he was fucking playing with me now.

His hands were near my waist caressing it and his lower was against my ass. He was deliberately pressing it. I smirked slightly before rubbing my ass against his bulge.

He stiffened as he took a sharp breath. "What do you want me to do? To make you forgive me?" He questioned. I knew he meant something.

I turned towards him as a smirk lingered around my face. I could see how dark his eyes were from lust and love... "Suck me.. Suck me Rudra and I will forgive you"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N: vote and comment y'all <3